Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Thoughts on a Hungarian feg pmk380. $250 in box with two mags a good deal?

I've been wanting a ppk and I realize I'll never be able to afford one. What do we think about the pmk380 if it's in box with two mags and all paperwork? Local shop has one for $250. The bluing is worn, perfect bore, small surface rust on slide, but very right action. If I were to get it refinished think that's a good price?
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Thoughts on a Hungarian feg pmk380. $250 in box with two mags a good deal?

Had one it was decent. Only thing is around here they're $150 Tanners had one last week at that price
    Have you called, faxed, or emailed your reps today!!!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Thoughts on a Hungarian feg pmk380. $250 in box with two mags a good deal?

Sounds really high.....They are usually (still) sub $200 in NICE condition.

I have one (and other commie block pistols) and it is the only pistol I shot that made my hands bleed. The kick is sharp (at best) and it wore the skin off my thumb knuckle.

That said its a fun gun to shoot.......Makarovs and Cz-82"s are much nicer but if you can get one for cheap go for it.

(Tioga County)

AIM Surplus and Wideners had them for $189 recently with the original factory box for $10 extra.

(Cumberland County)

If you really want it try to talk the price down. From the condition you mentioned it does sound high. I'd use that as a bargaining chip. A good shop should work with you on used guns, it's the one place they actually have a little wiggle room.
    Selling off a a sizeable Spyderco collection here

(Berks County)

I tried getting him down but he seemed to think the box made it worth more.

I looked at widners and signed up to be notified. The cz70 was actually my first gun that I was forced to return to the same shop when I discovered it was sold without a firing pin.......

Where is this tanners?
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection