Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default "ADD IT TO THE FREAKIN LIST!", Commissioner Ramsey

For those of you that want to understand why we must continue fighting the good fight, let's examine the ranting of Police Commissioner Ramsey..
    (copy and paste)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlEJ16uIfFs

This is a commissioner that spent practically his whole professional career as Chief of Police in DC, which is well known for its complete ban on the legal ownership of firearms. It is also known for being one of the most dangerous places in America. This is a person that has made it clear that he would eliminate PTC in Philadelphia, and would just add guns to the "freakin' list", as he sees fit. Never mind that these monsters should never have seen the light of day again, never mind that we have yet to see exactly the steps that were taken and the decision process followed that let these animals loose among us.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have no doubt that many, many members of law enforcement are more frustrated than we that they have to continually encounter the same perps month after month. I count many members of the law enforcement community among my friends, and I greatly respect the sacrifices made by these brave people. However, based on everything we have seen in the last few weeks, I have to say that if we were to create a list of people who are enemies of our legal rights and our freedom as citizens of Pennsylvania, we would have to put Commissioner Ramsey on our freakin' list.
    Maybe Commissioner should learn to like at least one kind of -pedia; a legal encyclopedia...

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: "ADD IT TO THE FREAKIN LIST!", Commissioner Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by gregorio View Post
    For those of you that want to understand why we must continue fighting the good fight, let's examine the ranting of Police Commissioner Ramsey..
    (copy and paste)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlEJ16uIfFs

This is a commissioner that spent practically his whole professional career as Chief of Police in DC, which is well known for its complete ban on the legal ownership of firearms. It is also known for being one of the most dangerous places in America. This is a person that has made it clear that he would eliminate PTC in Philadelphia, and would just add guns to the "freakin' list", as he sees fit. Never mind that these monsters should never have seen the light of day again, never mind that we have yet to see exactly the steps that were taken and the decision process followed that let these animals loose among us.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I have no doubt that many, many members of law enforcement are more frustrated than we that they have to continually encounter the same perps month after month. I count many members of the law enforcement community among my friends, and I greatly respect the sacrifices made by these brave people. However, based on everything we have seen in the last few weeks, I have to say that if we were to create a list of people who are enemies of our legal rights and our freedom as citizens of Pennsylvania, we would have to put Commissioner Ramsey on our freakin' list.
    Maybe Commissioner should learn to like at least one kind of -pedia; a legal encyclopedia...
    yep all political hype,

I'd like to know who the reporter was that asked the question, and then gave the bobble head agreement nod when Ramsey said "Then add it to the fricken list" that wasn't our new member Inquirer reporter Sam Wood was it..., was that you Sam.............