Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thumbs up CO Democrats Signing Petition to Recall State Senator Who Backed Gun Control

With organizers working to collect the necessary 18,900 signatures to get the recall of Colorado state Senator Evie Hudak (D-Dist. 19) on the ballot, Breitbart News spoke with Mike McAlpine, the man behind the recall effort.

When asked how the collection of signatures was going, he said "very, very strong." Moreover, he said 15 percent of the signatories at this point have been Democrats, which "is very encouraging."

McAlpine and his fellow volunteers have a 60-day window in which to collect all the needed signatures, which began on October 4 and ends on December 3 at 5 PM.

He also stressed they are trying to get all the signatures they can right now during the early stages "in order to beat bad winter weather" and possible "legal opposition from the senator's supporters." McAlpine anticipates such opposition will be forthcoming as the number of signatures grows.

Donations for the recall effort can be given through the website, RecallHudakToo.com.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ed-Gun-Control
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Chester County)

Default Re: CO Democrats Signing Petition to Recall State Senator Who Backed Gun Control

I lived in Colorado for several years, and personally saw the influx of outsiders like Hudak, a New Yorker with New York, far left attitudes attempt to ruin that great state.

I was very happy with the previous, two successful recalls, and will be supporting this one!

Default Re: CO Democrats Signing Petition to Recall State Senator Who Backed Gun Control

There are still some conservative democrats out there. They are far and in between and I dont think there are any in congress these days except maybe from NC who I cant recall his name.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.