Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Looking to trade for a Glock 19

Greetings:

I am a frustrated user of Armslist.com. A lot of unreasonable younglings there who are not too clear on how the free market works (want something for nothing).

I am looking to trade one of my pistols (CW9) for a Glock 19.

Let me know

Default Re: Looking to trade for a Glock 19

We have a classifieds section.

http://forum.pafoa.org/firearms-6/

best of luck. cw9 sell for $350 new, and used glocks rarely drop that low. A used cw9 really wouldn't be in the same ballpark without adding cash.

(Philadelphia County)

Actually I paid $400 for mine and of course I am willing to add cash. I have seen some G19s being sold for $450, but nobody wants to trade for CW9. So I am looking for someone who may even want to purchase the CW9 and I will use that towards the G19. Let me know if you know anybody.

By the way I do know the values of these things so unless its to connect me to someone who is interested, no point in sharing what I already know. I am not new to the business.

(Cumberland County)

obviously, you just aren't very bright about your purchases if you paid $400 for the CW9. And your post implies you are wanting to pay $50 and your gun (i.e. you expect to get the same value you paid) for a USED gun. doesn't work that way bubba.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Libertario View Post
    Greetings:

I am a frustrated user of Armslist.com. A lot of unreasonable younglings there who are not too clear on how the free market works (want something for nothing).

I am looking to trade one of my pistols (CW9) for a Glock 19.

Let me know
    Umm... you might have explained your problem right there what I highlighted in the bold.

A used CW9 isn't in the same league as a Glock 19, so unless you are adding something to sweeten the deal it's no wonder you are having the trouble you are.

I don't believe in trades, way too complicated. I'd sell your CW9 for what you can get and apply the proceeds to a Glock 19. Job done.

(Washington County)

A 19 just popped up in the classifieds.
    FOAC Member, NRA Member

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Libertario View Post
    Actually I paid $400 for mine and of course I am willing to add cash. I have seen some G19s being sold for $450, but nobody wants to trade for CW9. So I am looking for someone who may even want to purchase the CW9 and I will use that towards the G19. Let me know if you know anybody.

By the way I do know the values of these things so unless its to connect me to someone who is interested, no point in sharing what I already know. I am not new to the business.
    What you paid and what it is worth now on the open market are 2 different things. As a used gun it is realistically worth $250-$300. Maybe optimistically more, but again it's not in the Glock 19 range.

(Montgomery County)

I sold a item via Armslist...took a few month but eventually I got a lot of serious inquires. The key is just to ignore all the nonsense

(Westmoreland County)

Yeah I paid 400 for a CW9 once too.

I overpaid. Sold it for 300 months later. You can argue with us all you want, nobody on this forum is going to give up a Glock 19 for a CW9 and 50 bucks. If they do, good on you... but they won't. Just sell the CW9 and use the money to buy a used Glock. If you're willing to go .40, Summit Gun Broker has Glock 22s for under 350.

You have a better chance of getting more on Armslist IMO, but you have to be patient and sift through all the bullcrap.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast