Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Looking to trade for a Glock 19

Years from now? Very optimistic about our economy. The government has a shutdown, they are not going to default they are just going to raise the debt ceiling which will continue to create inflation. So I guess you will be purchasing my firearm in the next six months.

(Philadelphia County)

As a matter of fact I do.

(Cumberland County)

I don't think (and hope for their sake) that no one purchases your gun. You are clearly out of touch with reality.

(Philadelphia County)

And here I thought the only clowns were in Washington, DC.

All this just to say that you are not interested?

Thats a lot of time some folks have on their hands.

The wonderful thing about this, is the enormous amount of documentation of nay sayers that I will refer to after I have sold or traded this CW9, yes for the $400 I have asked for

Knock yourselves out.

(Centre County)

Cool Re: Looking to trade for a Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Libertario View Post

The wonderful thing about this, is the enormous amount of documentation of nay sayers that I will refer to after I have sold or traded this CW9, yes for the $400 I have asked for.
    Unless you find a gaggle of retards running around with hundreds falling out of their pockets or someone with the same grasp of used gun sales as yourself, well.......

Good luck, I guess......

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Libertario View Post
    And here I thought the only clowns were in Washington, DC.

All this just to say that you are not interested?

Thats a lot of time some folks have on their hands.

The wonderful thing about this, is the enormous amount of documentation of nay sayers that I will refer to after I have sold or traded this CW9, yes for the $400 I have asked for

Knock yourselves out.
    Bump, bump, bumping again, bump, bump, price lowered to $398, bump.

Good luck and Godspeed.

(Philadelphia County)

Ifman, I appreciate your recommendation.

I have experienced first hand the jealous fervor with which Glock owners refuse to trade for another firearm such as a CW9 by now, but you never know unless you ask and its no big deal if it happens now or later, I am in no rush. The part that I am appalled with is the junior high level of behavior on the part of negative comments I never asked for. Usually if I see something that I am not interested in on ebay, Arsmlist, MidwayUSA or wherever I am shopping, I simply pass, I dont take an hour of my day to contact the CEO or manager or whoever is in charge to tell them my negative thoughts on how they are idiots and should do business my way because I know better than they do. Whose being arrogant again? Personally, that is a lot of wasted energy.

Peruse through the comments and you will see what I am talking about, some of these comments even refer to me as arrogant. I have never approached anyone here arrogantly, all I said was, if you are interested please reply, if not, whats the point in adding more negative energy into the ether? Dont we get enough from the clowns in Washington? Then again, I dont know, this board may be full of neocons, I hope not.

Once again thank you for your recommendation ifman. And thanks to the guy who referred me to use the classified section of this forum, I have had more positive responses there and as you said it looks like I will have to be patient on Armslist.

And for the friend who says that I may be able to get $400 when inflation hits, thank you as well, looks like I will be able to sell it soon now that the clowns in Washington have raised the debt ceiling again.
    Last edited by Libertario; October 18th, 2013 at 08:24 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

triple tap you are out of touch with reality. After having traveled throughout Pennsylvania looking for a nice place to raise a family I now realize why all the fuss about my price. In the rest of Pennsylvania, where freedom still exists, firearms are not as expensive as on the slave plantation known as Philadelphia. That is where I live, that is my reality and I guarantee you they are not selling CW9s for the price they are selling it for in Harrisburg, Hamburg, Pottstown, Scranton or any other area outside of Philadelphia. In fact, in Philadelphia they charge $40 for gun transfers. I am sure you find that outrageous as well. These are not my prices, and yes as crazy as it sounds I am not going to sell something for less than what I paid for it especially when in the coming years a lot of people are going to wish they had guns more so than today. I am in no rush here, this is not a car, it sits in my safe and eventually will have a new home.

As far as the idiotic shot at how many rounds I have through it. Its part of ads to list how many rounds a gun has through it, is it not? When I buy a used firearm I want to know that information.

I will be happy to inform the peanut gallery once its sold. In fact, $400 to $425 for a used CW9 is not even out of the question in the fascist New Jersey area and since I am not in the middle of PA, being in plantation-ville (Philly) wouldnt be to hard to make a sale across the river.

Instead of you all being arrogant, count your blessings that you can go to your local Wal-Mart and get a Ruger 10/22 or whatever. One day I hope to not be so harsh when I am living in Berks County, Lehigh County or anywhere else in Gods country because a poor guy on plantation-ville or fascist New Jersey wants to sell a firearm for more than it costs in the rest of the free world.

(Centre County)

(Philadelphia County)

I want to say thanks to those of you who provided positive feedback.

Kahr has some devoted followers and I have become one of them. I have since taken down my post to sell my Kahr. It is a good quality gun, I really dont know what it is about some people want to piss all over any gun thats not a popular brand. I thought those of us in the firearms community were more sophisticated than the guys on the street corner talking about the latest Air Jordans he bought.

These made in the USA guns are very popular choices for backup.

I still do plan to get a Glock someday but I plan to just trade my AR for it or just purchase it outright when I have the money. I have faith in the Lord that I will own one when the time is right, no rush, then I will have my Glock and my Kahr, two good quality firearms for CCW.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast