Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Columbia County)

Default Re: 2013 Archery report 2013

I'll be out for the first time using a longbow on the ground, so any deer will be a real trophy for me
    ZRT: SECTOR 3(SNIPER) Among othe tasks...

(Allegheny County)

Good luck to you archers who do so in camo swim suits. .

It's too warm for me. I shot a 6 point many years back in tee shirt temps.
    I put it in my truck and it ended up with flies all over it by the time i got it to the processer.

I'm the old retired guy. When it cools off, I'll give it hell.

Again, good luck to all.

(Montgomery County)

Woke up at 5am. Started moving around....thought about the 3 hours of sleep I got...Felt like junk so I went back to bed.

I'll be in stand around 2 until dark

(Lehigh County)

Woke up, showered and promptly moved my computer and the whole one side of the house's electric went off, long story didn't go out. Youth pheasant hunt next week, archery in the afternoon!
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

(Berks County)

Had a nice size Doe and a buck, not sure how many points in the brush about 60 yards out never came into archery range or had a clear shot on either. then 2 smaller doe farting around 10 yards from the stand for about a half hour and they meandered away. then 2 doe came passing by about 2 hours later so i decided to fill a tag. 20 yards out quartering away. had to rush the shot a little as the other doe spotted my draw and took off. the one i was drawing on hesitated for a second and that's all it took. got both lungs on a pass through shot. had great blood, some spots 3' radius of spray. made it about 60 yards and crashed into some fallen trees.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Chester County)

Wanted to go today, but this is my weekend of being on call. Also, it was pretty warm here today. Felt like it was about 80.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by busa dave View Post
    Had a nice size Doe and a buck, not sure how many points in the brush about 60 yards out never came into archery range or had a clear shot on either. then 2 smaller doe farting around 10 yards from the stand for about a half hour and they meandered away. then 2 doe came passing by about 2 hours later so i decided to fill a tag. 20 yards out quartering away. had to rush the shot a little as the other doe spotted my draw and took off. the one i was drawing on hesitated for a second and that's all it took. got both lungs on a pass through shot. had great blood, some spots 3' radius of spray. made it about 60 yards and crashed into some fallen trees.
    I won't shit on your success like you did to me, so honestly.... NICE DOE and congrats. Well done.

But, don't you have a decent picture where we can actually see the deer? I don't give a damn about gore, but it would like to admire your deer for something other than the gaping ass to sternum slice your made while gutting it.
    If gun control worked, Chicago would be like Mayberry, instead of Thunderdome.

(Berks County)

Smile Re: 2013 Archery report 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ettorment1916 View Post
    I won't shit on your success like you did to me, so honestly.... NICE DOE and congrats. Well done.

But, don't you have a decent picture where we can actually see the deer? I don't give a damn about gore, but it would like to admire your deer for something other than the gaping ass to sternum slice your made while gutting it.
    Nope only picture i took. i don't take my phone into the woods. So i took this picture just so i could show you that my deer would have made your deer it's bitch. Lighten up, i can't believe you're still butt hurt about that. I'm sorry i made remarks about how small your deer was. honestly. I was having a shitty day and just the way you wrote your post made me go off a little. I am sorry.
    Last edited by busa dave; October 5th, 2013 at 05:27 PM.

(Allegheny County)

I'm sorry i made remarks about how small your deer was. honestly. I was having a shitty day and just the way you wrote your post made me go off a little. I am sorry.
    It's rare to see an apology here on PAFOA and for that I thank you. All is good.

So i took this picture just so i could show you that my deer would have made your deer it's bitch.
    I'm sure 99% of all the deer in PA could have made my little deer their bitch!! ROTFL

Moving on.... let's all focus on getting a few bucks posted on this forum!!
    If gun control worked, Chicago would be like Mayberry, instead of Thunderdome.

(Allegheny County)

Dave, congrats on the deer. Good for you.

Connector, Huh?
    Wasn't you that dropped the 8lb sledge 8 floors at the PPG tower 30 years ago was it? It missed me by 6 feet.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast