Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation "American Rifle and Pistol Association" -- the new name for Handgun Control, Inc.

Now comes the latest gun-grabbing set of liars. Check-out their ridiculous website, which claims that ARPA is a "common sense set of hunters and target-shooters" who want to be "a third voice" in the gun debate. The web page asks you to sign-up. There is no article or link that actually tells you who they are or why they want your name and email. The site offers absolutely nothing. Noted in this month's "First Freedom."

http://amriflepistol.com/
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Berks County)

Default Re: "American Rifle and Pistol Association" -- the new name for Handgun Control, Inc.

Did you check the about section in the top left of the home page? They have a FAQ, mission and values, along with a leadership team section that lists the board members. Only skiming the info.... kind vague on some others.... meh, I think jurys out till I see a little more out of them.

Default Re: "American Rifle and Pistol Association" -- the new name for Handgun Control, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tek View Post
    Did you check the about section in the top left of the home page? They have a FAQ, mission and values, along with a leadership team section that lists the board members. Only skiming the info.... kind vague on some others.... meh, I think jurys out till I see a little more out of them.
    http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/8994
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Chester County)

They were outed months ago and I know it was talked about. I remember on their FB page that it was odd that a bunch of Texas business guys would like the NYPD. They won't release any of their financials and it's a pretty good guesstimate that Bloomturd is behind this.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

The youtube videos i saw all have the comments and ratings disabled. Figures.

(Berks County)

Thank you shooter for the other soure of info. Craptacular group it seems. Guess i need to stop skimming sites at work an take time to research more.

(Washington County)

Their website says all the "right" things in order to lure members. Heck, even the picture of the AR-15 says "We are your friends"....

But the July 2013 press release reveals some yellow flags:

1. Unnecessary bashing of "The gun industry"
    2. Claims that NRA members voices are not being heard.(code for "they want more gun control but the evil NRA is not listening)
    3. Claim that "90 percent of responsible gun owners' voices are not heard"
    4. Founders are from Austin TX, a hotbed of left-wing political ideology.
    5. Founders cite the Newtown Ct massacre as a catalyst for starting their organization
    6. Overuse and copyright of the acronym "SANE", using terms that are proven gun control terms of the left. ie "Safe"(Gun safety replacing Gun Control), "Advocacy"(community organizing to destroy the NRA and it's political power) "Networking"(Using our friends in Law, Academia, Government and The Media to help advance our cause) "Education"(Liberal Elitist and media propaganda)

I suspect many people will view and read the website and be fooled into joining or providing email address. That is probably the intent.
    Last edited by TSimonetti; October 3rd, 2013 at 08:51 PM.

(Berks County)

What a waste of bandwidth these guys are.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Lancaster County)

I suppose it becomes fraud (thus a prosecutable crime) once money changes hands.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Berks County)

Curious their Facebook postings have few, if any, comments............
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast