Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: HK LEM?

(Montgomery County)

Default HK LEM?

I was wondering if anyone in the bucks/montco area has an HK p2000 or p2000sk with the LEM (v2) trigger that I could try? I have a 9mm p2000 with the DA/SA (v3) trigger and am curious about the LEM and whether I would like that better. I would provide the ammo of course as long as its 9mm. Thanks!
    Now less Glock, more H&K :)

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: HK LEM?

I had a USP40 with the LEM and hated it. It was like having a dead trigger that you could pull all the way back at about 1 pound until it would catch and then you could pull it back a bit more at 5 pounds until it snapped.

I hope someone cane do you a solid and let you shoot one before you buy...either you will love it or hate it.

(Bucks County)

I have both P2000 and P2000SK w/ LEM. I don't have any guns with the new light LEM, but that seems to be the trend.

I will agree that the standard LEM that I have does take some getting used to, but it's a good principle.

I'm in Upper Bucks if you wanna give it a shot.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelVain View Post
    I have both P2000 and P2000SK w/ LEM. I don't have any guns with the new light LEM, but that seems to be the trend.

I will agree that the standard LEM that I have does take some getting used to, but it's a good principle.

I'm in Upper Bucks if you wanna give it a shot.
    I appreciate that, you're in my area so that works. I shoot at ridge and valley. Are they 9mm perchance?
    Now less Glock, more H&K :)