ESTATE LIQUIDATION
    FIREARMS - AMMUNITION - SPORTING
    80+ GUNS - SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER
    REGARDLESS OF PRICE
    NO RESERVE PRICES - NO MINIMUM BIDS
    SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 28 - 10:00 AM
    THE POCONO AUCTION GALLERY
    212 SUMMIT AVE. POCONO SUMMIT PA. 18346

Folks - we have a SUPER auction lined up! We have been contracted to liquidate a fine estate collection of firearms that include fine sporting rifles (Sako, Mauser, Winchester, Ruger etc., WW2 M1 Carbines, Garands, M1A, A3-03's etc. Beautiful handguns by Colt, Ruger, Smith & Wesson etc. Two un-fired Colt 1911's, P-38, modern carry guns....you name it. There are antique Winchesters, Trap Doors, Civil War etc. There are some rare pieces in this auction for sure. All guns sold regardless of price...there is no minimum bid and absolutely no reserve prices. Those of you who have been to our sales know that we run a straight auction. We are FFL and do all transfers in house. In addition to the guns we have a super assortment of related items including loads of ammunition, reloading supplies, some great antique fishing tackle, hunting bows, tree stands and lots more sporting, military and the like. More and more being added right up to auction day. visit www.auctionzip.com and type in ID# 5252 to view the hundreds of photographs posted. Feel free to contact me with any questions about this sale. It's going to be a lot of fun and a great opportunity to purchase fine estate guns that are fresh to the market.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: PUBLIC AUCTION TO SELL ESTATE GUN COLLECTION

I don't live far from this auction house. However, I have not been to a firearm auction since before the craziness that has overtaken this country post Aurora and Sandy Hook.

So, my question to forum members who have gone to auctions like this more recently...

Are they overrun by people willing to drive bidding to unreasonably high prices? Or, can you get deals...not necessarily steals, but fair prices on firearms and ammo?