Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bloomturd may court McAulliffe to bring gun control to VA

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ol-to-Virginia

Did this guy miss what happened yesterday? Seriously, how did this clown ever get to be a billionaire?
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Bloomturd may court McAulliffe to bring gun control to VA

Liberals are retarded.
    Last edited by Berks_Iraq_Vet; September 11th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

After the CO recall, I think any politician is going to think long and hard (thats what she said) about any kind of gun control measures.

(Westmoreland County)

Terri was one of Bill Clinton's staff, if I recall correctly. As one of Clinton's fellow travelers he's as determined as Clinton to put the little people in their places and keep them there.

Bloomberg, who otherwise would be as hated as any of the "One Percent", doesn't have to work too hard to get Terri to "see the light". I'm sure an open checkbook and some good press in Bloomberg's PR Organs would help seal Terri's cooperation in the future.

McAullife is already hedging on an "Assault Weapon" ban for Virginia. He would not say "Yes" or "No", but babbled something about "second amendment", "being a hunter" and wants stealth Gun Registry (aka Universal Background checks). Even if these background checks were not traced or stored McAullife was part of the Clinton Administration, the same people who gave America "FIST" (Firearms Inquiry Statistical Tracking) until they were forced to bury it by Court Order.

I do NOT trust a Governor McAullife at all to respect anyone's rights, except the right of Elitists to feel secure in oppressing little people.

I think if Terri can pull off an ugly gun ban he will gladly do it. He'll have the legislation ready to roll, greased on the blood of innocents.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by glocke12 View Post
    After the CO recall, I think any politician is going to think long and hard (thats what she said) about any kind of gun control measures.
    The "Republican Revolution" of 1994 was spurred by the Brady Bill and the Feinstein ban. The Democrats lost control of the Congress for a dozen years.

These people don't think. They bullshit. They bullshit themselves and each other. They'd like to bullshit everyone but it doesn't play in Peoria too well.

The ironic part of the 1994 Ugly Gun ban was that people bought AR-15 clones and copies like they were "going out of style". Today there an estimated 50,000,000 of them in private hands.

Had the Democrats left them alone Military Pattern Rifles would be a novelty, shunned by most folks as "silly". Giving them an aura of power and potency (which they do not deserve) has made them vastly popular.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    The "Republican Revolution" of 1994 was spurred by the Brady Bill and the Feinstein ban. The Democrats lost control of the Congress for a dozen years.

These people don't think. They bullshit. They bullshit themselves and each other. They'd like to bullshit everyone but it doesn't play in Peoria too well.

The ironic part of the 1994 Ugly Gun ban was that people bought AR-15 clones and copies like they were "going out of style". Today there an estimated 50,000,000 of them in private hands.

Had the Democrats left them alone Military Pattern Rifles would be a novelty, shunned by most folks as "silly". Giving them an aura of power and potency (which they do not deserve) has made them vastly popular.
    Great post

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post

The Great Truth of Americans. We could care less about a lot of things, such as the AR-15. But as soon as you announce you are banning them, we'll buy every single one we can find and continuing buying them like mad if/when the ban is lifted.

If the original AWB had never become law, I'd almost bet that black rifles would still be relatively rare at various rifle ranges - instead of being almost 50% (or more) of the rifles on any given day.

(Chester County)

McAuliffe is a swindler and is currently embroiled in another Chinese company swindle and taxpayers of Mississippi are paying for his underhanded tactics to raise money for himself.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/medi...-for-greentech

McAuliffe was the man behind all the money raising by selling the stays in the Lincoln bedroom. McAuliffe is probably one of dirtiest guys in politics today that is not in jail. The media is protecting him because he's a Clinton guy and Hilary's brother is involved in this swindle too.

I don't know, I hope the honest hard working conservatives decide to come out and vote this time around because if they don't freedom is going to be big time jeopardy.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ol-to-Virginia

Did this guy miss what happened yesterday? Seriously, how did this clown ever get to be a billionaire?
    One of the many reasons I moved out of the People's Republic of New York City.

This fool we call Bloomturd has way too much money and way too much time on his hands. And what does he do with all of that? Instead of enjoying life and minding his own shit, he has to be an egomaniac asshat and dictate to the rest of the country how they should live and what guns they can and can't own. Him and Cuomo need to be hogtied and hung upside down from a tree by their testicles.

If anyone in VA claims to love the country and their state and votes for this moron they need their head examined. Sadly there are no more moderate demcorats anymore ( well very, very, very few) and I trust them as far as I can throw them.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast