Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Hersheypark

(York County)

Default Re: Hersheypark

I was there on Thursday and they still just check bags, there are no sigs that I noticed. They have clearly posted "no alcohol" posted at the places you pay to enter, they could easily post "no firearms" at the same place if they did not want people to carry. I do not go looking for signs or rules so they might have a no firearms rule but I am not going to go looking for it. If you do carry be sure it is secure, I carried the same knife for years and never had any trouble with the clip letting it slide from my pocket but I ended up loosing it there

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by StonewallRabbitry View Post
    I was there on Thursday and they still just check bags, there are no sigs that I noticed. They have clearly posted "no alcohol" posted at the places you pay to enter, they could easily post "no firearms" at the same place if they did not want people to carry. I do not go looking for signs or rules so they might have a no firearms rule but I am not going to go looking for it. If you do carry be sure it is secure, I carried the same knife for years and never had any trouble with the clip letting it slide from my pocket but I ended up loosing it there
    Thanks for the info!

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Hershey Park CC?

Going to hershey park tomorrow, has anyone cc'd there recently?

I was there on Thursday. I did not see any signs but was not looking for any. I did not conceal carry because we were going to the water park and I did not feel comfortable leaving my gun in a locker or in a bag while in the water. They did not check people to see if they were carrying although they did do a quick bag check where they would look in a bag but you could tell they werent really looking for anything, just going through the motions. I do not think there would have been any problems if I had decided to concealed carry.

I have read conflicting things about their policy on concealed carry but have not looked into it too hard. Like I said I did not see any signs but I was not looking so they very well could have been there.
    Last edited by internet troll; August 10th, 2013 at 11:10 PM.

(Monroe County)

Thanks troll, I've read there no weapons policy but its kind of vague. My sidearm is not a weapon, just a tool. However, I live 2 hours away and don't feel like turning back.

(Chester County)

This thread could probably be consolidated with Hershey Park CC? . I've got an update which I'll post there.

(Chester County)

Went within the last week. There were no checks to get into Chocolate World, but there were very light bag checks to get into the park. No issues.

(York County)

I usually go to Hershey park about once a month, I have never seen a "no firearms" sign. I never take a bag but they do check bags but it seems like they are just looking for food and drinks.

(Chester County)

Just wondering, do you ride any roller coasters while carrying? If so, what kind of holster are you using? I'd imagine something with a thumb strap would be in use. Again, I'm just curious.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by gunmetal View Post
    This thread could probably be consolidated with Hershey Park CC? . I've got an update which I'll post there.
    Done..........
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast