Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default Looking to tag along with a member to Palmyra Sportsmens..

Greetings!

I'm a recent import to central PA(Myerstown/Lebanon) from NorthEast PA (Bloomsburg! Woo!) and I miss my ability to go to my old range without dropping $50 on gas now (Eats into the ammo/target budget...) And I'd like to take Palmyra Sportsmen's club facilities for a test-run before I committ to membership. I'm wondering if anybody here who is a member is planning on being there in the near future and if I could arrange to meet and throw some copper jacketed lead downrange with them? I'm currently equipped only with my pistols at the moment, so I'd be spending my time mostly at the pistol range, but as a guest, I do what I'm told. You know?

I've been "lurking" on these boards without registering for about 3 months now, so please excuse the fact tha tmy account is less than a week old right now...

Fill me in on details, PMs will work, as will e-mails... I'm avialable to gear up and head-out pretty much any day of the week. I'm in myerstown so it'll take me about 45 mins probably to get there (turn at the friendlys in Palmyra, and keep going north till you can't go further, right?)

Thanks guys!

--Josh / NoPegs

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Looking to tag along with a member to Palmyra Sportsmens..

You may also want to check out Jonestown Fish and Game. Small club, outdoor ranges. Costs $10.00 to join, $8 per yr after. Our meeting is this Sun at 7:30pm. Come on out. I'll meet you a little early if you want to shoot some, then, if you like, you could join up at the meeting. Let me know if you are interested.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Looking to tag along with a member to Palmyra Sportsmens..

Quote Originally Posted by nijwnfi View Post
    You may also want to check out Jonestown Fish and Game. Small club, outdoor ranges. Costs $10.00 to join, $8 per yr after. Our meeting is this Sun at 7:30pm. Come on out. I'll meet you a little early if you want to shoot some, then, if you like, you could join up at the meeting. Let me know if you are interested.
    Sweet! I'll definately be there. Google Maps is choking on the 2222 kenbrook road address though, can you get me directions from 422?

Much Appreciated!

--Josh / NoPegs