Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Heading down the Suscon range on Saturday....

Quote Originally Posted by PSUPaul View Post
    I replied to your private message about checking out my club. Give me a call.

I think your profile says Wyoming PA, I did a quick google maps and it says 19 miles to Factoryville Gun Club and 11 to an approximate location of the Suscon Road range, so really not that much further.

BTW, it seems silly to only load 3 rounds in my AR-15's 30 round mag!! I know others ignore the rule but I didn't want to rick what I hear is a healthy fine.

Hmmmmm. When I was looking it up on google it was the range was 48 minutes from my location. What's the range's address. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.

(Luzerne County)

The first incident happened several years ago, before the range was shut down and rebuilt. The other guys said the shooter was gone before I walked back from the 100 yard targets.

The second incident happened last year or the year before. He stuck around until I walked back, trying to say how sorry he was and what an honest mistake it was. I went off on him, telling him my wife and family won't think it was an honest mistake. He soon packed up and left.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by HomeFront89 View Post
    Hmmmmm. When I was looking it up on google it was the range was 48 minutes from my location. What's the range's address. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.
    Well, the address is not too easy to enter, but it actually isn't that hard to find with a gps or google maps on a smart phone.

This is from the web site,

There are several other ways to get to F.S.C. however the directions below are the least complicated. If you choose to use GPS to help plot your alternate route, our coordinates are:* 41 DEG 32’ 15” N / 75 DEG 49’ 22” W or 41.535119 -75.823866. You can also use mapquest on the internet; http://www.mapquest.com/
    Type in “Lithia Valley Rd, Factoryville, PA 18419” or “Factoryville Pa” (use Carpenter rd. to get to the club) then use the “satellite feature” to find the club / range and be able to find and alternate route that suits your needs.

It is about 6 miles from the Falls bridge, which is about 13 miles from Wyoming. And. As I said, you can always call me and we could meet up.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by PSUPaul View Post
    Well, the address is not too easy to enter, but it actually isn't that hard to find with a gps or google maps on a smart phone.

This is from the web site,

There are several other ways to get to F.S.C. however the directions below are the least complicated. If you choose to use GPS to help plot your alternate route, our coordinates are:* 41 DEG 32’ 15” N / 75 DEG 49’ 22” W or 41.535119 -75.823866. You can also use mapquest on the internet; http://www.mapquest.com/
    Type in “Lithia Valley Rd, Factoryville, PA 18419” or “Factoryville Pa” (use Carpenter rd. to get to the club) then use the “satellite feature” to find the club / range and be able to find and alternate route that suits your needs.

It is about 6 miles from the Falls bridge, which is about 13 miles from Wyoming. And. As I said, you can always call me and we could meet up.
    Yea. I looked. It's 36 minutes. Which really isn't that bad. It's the same amount of time to suscon for me. When you looking to go next?

(Luzerne County)

My schedule is fairly flexible, let me know what works for you and we can work something out.

(Luzerne County)

Guys, keep me in the loop too. Been a member for 2 years and haven't made it up to shoot.
    I don't have a catchy phrase to put here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12