Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: jag18888

(Northampton County)

Default jag18888

I completed a face to face with jag18888 and it could not have gone smoother. He was quick to reply to questions and easy to deal with. I would not hesitate to deal with him in the future.

(Chester County)

Default Re: jag18888

Had a great transaction with him today. Would definitely do business with him again.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: jag18888

Unfortunately have to post some negative feedback for this person which is something I usually never do but feel its warranted in this case. Posting this to warn other honest forum members this is not a man of his word.

Had a verbal agreement for a trade finalized and even had a date and time to meet this week (Wed at 7pm). At about 3pm on Wednesday I receive a text from jag18888 stating he could not make it that night but wanted to know if it was possible to meet up to complete the transaction over the weekend and if not, then we could set a date that would work for both parties.

Fine, can't make it, I get it. However, jag18888 did not answer my reply text then or any subsequent ones thereafter. Left a couple more texts, a pm here on the forum, and a polite vm just asking if the trade was still on and if not thats fine, just the courtesy to let me know either way would be sufficient. Still nothing. Meanwhile this individual remains active on the forum and today bumped his ad so I guess thats it. If you change your mind no problem, but let the person know.

All my experiences with fellow PA forum members have been positive up until now. When I say I'm going to do something I do it. I try to be courteous, fair, and communicate well. I expect the same in return.

Good luck with your sale/trade there jag

CAVEAT EMPTOR
    Now less Glock, more H&K :)