Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: bristol township buckcs county ufa violation

I contacted thetownship manager's office and they said that no one legally carrying a firearm was prohibited from having their firearm on them during the meeting. Also they said that there was a sign that carrying of firearms with ltcf permitted. I think they were just covering their butts because the reporter would have photographed such sign.

I think this is just security theater to discourage the people unfamiliar with 6102 and the ufa.

Did you know people still think it's illegal to carry in a bar and we issue "concealed carry licences" and it's a "seperate licence" to open carry? I love betting people that they can not find the word concealed anywhere on their ltcf.

We really need constitutional carry and a training course for ltcf (so we can get more reciprocity states and be able to carry in state without paying fees)
    my goal: to get every good person in the philly region responsibly armed.

(Bucks County)

Question Re: bristol township buckcs county ufa violation

Quote Originally Posted by ccphilly1984 View Post
    I contacted thetownship manager's office and they said that no one legally carrying a firearm was prohibited from having their firearm on them during the meeting. Also they said that there was a sign that carrying of firearms with ltcf permitted. I think they were just covering their butts because the reporter would have photographed such sign.

I think this is just security theater to discourage the people unfamiliar with 6102 and the ufa.

Did you know people still think it's illegal to carry in a bar and we issue "concealed carry licences" and it's a "seperate licence" to open carry? I love betting people that they can not find the word concealed anywhere on their ltcf.

We really need constitutional carry and a training course for ltcf (so we can get more reciprocity states and be able to carry in state without paying fees)

But since the building is shared or connected with the police can it be firearm free? If the meetings are held at Mary Devine wouldn't they be able to make the meetings gun free?

Im going to the next meeting and just want to make sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12