Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Comfortable IWB holster

Hello one and all,
    I had to take a moment to tell everyone about a great holster I found. I carry a HK USP40c and carried it in a Crossbreed IWB holster. Excellent holster and holds everything in place, but for me, it had a major flaw. Like most holsters it uses leather to separate the slide from skin, but not the handle. If you have owned an HK (and many others), you know that the stippling on the handle gives a great grip, but feels like sandpaper on your side. It was so bad that I wouldn't carry my sidearm, the ultimate taboo.

Then I discovered N82 (read as Nate Squared) tactical. Its small and simple setup isolates the entire firearm from your skin. Suede on the skin side, leather on the firearm side and neoprene to separate the two layers. To say to was comfortable is an understatement. I have worn it for days and have almost forgotten it was there. I had to use the original due to there not being a professional version for my carry piece, but the professional version uses a polycarbonate shell with a groove at the trigger guard to create a kind of "lock" for the firearm, not a true 2 stage retention, but requires a twist while drawing to release.

Sorry to go on and on, but I believe this is a truly worthwhile product to look into and will help solve the comfort issue for somebody. And by the way, it is USA made!!!

Will
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away

(York County)

Default Re: Comfortable IWB holster

I'll have to give one a look. I've been pretty loyal to the Crossbreed brand, but I'm always looking for other options. Thanks for posting.

GB
    Certified Glock Armorer