Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default CC w/ Family at Philly Zoo

Spent a beautiful day on Friday(8/2) at the zoo. Got there at 10am with wife and 3 kids and my taurus PT140 millenium pro in a versacarry IWB holster. Very comfy weather and holster. I dont know if anyone has ever posted about but I love to carry with that holster. Zoo wasn't crowded at all, saw all and left with 3 wiped out kids at 3. Don't let area zoo is in deter you from a great day trip. Only complaint was the 95$ for 5 passes plus 15$ for parking . Bringing our own lunch and waters saved a ton until we hit gift shop on way out and spent another 75 on stuffed animals! All in all a great day and made better by me exercising my rights to protect my family if need be.

Default Re: CC w/ Family at Philly Zoo

I went in 2008 when they had just built the big cat preserve. Last time my brother was there, a rhino got loose and they had to get everyone indoors. Might want to bring the elephant gun next time, just in case.

I've got my money's worth hout of the year round passes. Something to consider if you plan on going more than once a year.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I've got my money's worth hout of the year round passes. Something to consider if you plan on going more than once a year.
    This. For that same $120 the OP paid you'd have all future visits...including parking... for the year already paid for...and it's tax deductible.