Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PA to no longer honor Idaho carry permit

I just got this from FOAC.
    We should inform the Deputy AG of their error? I mean the process got stricter. You wouldn't stop reciprocity because they got tougher, I mean that would be stupid! Someone should tell the AG before they embarrass themselves.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ampaign=Buffer

Pennsylvania previously recognized Idaho permits, but now it won’t.

Robert Mulle, Pennsylvania’s chief deputy attorney general, wrote, “Upon review of Idaho’s relevant statutory provisions, we have determined that mutual reciprocity will no longer be extended to the state of Idaho.”
    Translation= We have an activist AG who is going to do all in her power to implement the agenda of her bosses who paid to have her put in power. *'* **** **** ******* *** *** ** *** ******** ** ***** * whore
    Last edited by 7998; July 28th, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Delaware County)

Default Re: PA to no longer honor Idaho carry permit

Quote Originally Posted by 7998 View Post
    I just got this from FOAC.
    We should inform the Deputy AG of their error? I mean the process got stricter. You wouldn't stop reciprocity because they got tougher, I mean that would be stupid! Someone should tell the AG before they embarrass themselves.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ampaign=Buffer

Translation= We have an activist AG who is going to do all in her power to implement the agenda of her bosses who paid to have her put in power. *'* **** **** ******* *** *** ** *** ******** ** ***** * whore
    Already being discussed here:

http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...agreement.html

(Delaware County)

I don't go in those forums, thanks.
    No problem, a lot of topics fit into more than one forum, that's why I always check "new posts" as opposed to specific forums whenever I visit PAFOA.

(Delaware County)

I hear what you're saying but I would rather leave it here and still would have posted here. Reason being like me, many other people ignore those two forums for varied reasons. Though I have visited there few times when asking about holsters and such.
    The new posts link works for me, I don't go to any specific forum, I look for titles and subjects that interest me in the new posts search results, which provides new posts from every forum on the site. This way I don't miss something placed in a forum I might not otherwise visit.

The daily times had a little write up about her today.

Christine Flowers: Law needs to be followed until it’s changed
    http://delcotimes.com/articles/2013/...8332228672.txt

(Lancaster County)

What can be done to censure or otherwise block this person from doing this? Stupidly, we don't have recall here. What do we have?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    The new posts link works for me, I don't go to any specific forum, I look for titles and subjects that interest me in the new posts search results, which provides new posts from every forum on the site. This way I don't miss something placed in a forum I might not otherwise visit.
    I didn't want to take the thread anymore off topic than it is so I hope you will delete your posts, and I will do the same. I don't use the new posts feature because it shows every new post. Sometimes I only check in every day or couple of days because I have other more pressing things in my life.
    Could you imagine hitting New Posts after a 24 hour period? Jesus Christ There is 20 pages of classifieds, 15 pages of dick measuring by guys pretending to OC.

I could never get a fresh interesting worth while post. I come here to stay informed on 2A issues and sometimes be entertained.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    The daily times had a little write up about her today.

Christine Flowers: Law needs to be followed until it’s changed
    http://delcotimes.com/articles/2013/...8332228672.txt
    Interesting article. I didn't think the media allowed people like Christine Flowers
    to be printed anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    What can be done to censure or otherwise block this person from doing this? Stupidly, we don't have recall here. What do we have?
    Unfortunately right now nothing much. We can call our Reps and voice our dis-pleasure to try and draw some attention to her shenanigans. Most importantly next election cycle we can organize and support a pro-2a candidate with a few bucks. hell if we all give something small we have chance at winning. these elections all come down to money, next time we need to show up.

(Delaware County)

This thread should be closed, as it was already posted elsewhere 11 hours prior to this one, that was my point in using the new posts. It's better to keep all the discussion of a topic in one place, much easier to follow that way.

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    This thread should be closed, as it was already posted elsewhere 11 hours prior to this one, that was my point in using the new posts. It's better to keep all the discussion of a topic in one place, much easier to follow that way.
    Moderate your forum how you like. This most assuredly belongs in the Pennsylvania section. Please the description.
    Discuss Pennsylvania-Specific, firearm-related politics and organize communication with state representatives here.
    This has everything to do with PA politics. And again I and most others don't spend all day on here clicking new posts every 2 minutes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast