Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Mitch5690

(Northampton County)

I met with him the other day to trade my Mauser for his sks. While I was checking it out we had problems with the trigger not working right. We got it to work right or so I thought. After getting the rifle home I found the the rear sight assembly was cracked and broken. I then took the rifle to the range and it won't shoot. After calling Mitch back he told me he refused to trade back my gun for his broken gun. He did offer to have his dad weld the rear sight assembly to "fix it". That won't help much being the fact that the gun doesn't shoot anyway. He has been very snotty towards me about this issue. I regret ever dealing with him and I hope that anyone thinking about dealing with him is very careful. He will try to sell his problems to other members. Please beware of dealing with him. Please check my feedback and see what people have had to say about me versus him. If he were honest he would give me my gun back and deal with his problems with the sks he traded me. Not a honest person, don't trust him

If he is such a great guy to deal with then why did he sell me a rifle that he knew flat out wasnt working? Here is the proof from his own mouth on the mosin forum that he is a member of.http://www.russian-mosin-nagant-foru...227872#p227872
    Last edited by edritchey; July 24th, 2013 at 03:30 AM.

(Lancaster County)

Default mitch5690 A+

mitch is a good guy to deal with.crazywolf

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Mitch5690

Dammit Mitch!!

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Mitch5690

Met up with Mitch5690 last week to buy a Mosin rifle. All good condition as described, and he was cool and threw in some stripper clips and ammo. Very fair deal, I'd do business with him again.