Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Need a possible RSVP for OC rally in Hazleton to support an OC advocate who needs

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    That's true but when the feud is because the person can't seem to obey the laws and act irrationally like running at police while open carrying a firearm for no other reason other than he was acting out irrationally then that type of person needs to find his own settlement with the law. When someone is acting lawfully and rationally and is being targeted unjustifiably then we should get behind and support someone in that case. That's the point that I'm making.

I'm with you there, when it's that specific.

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Need a possible RSVP for OC rally in Hazleton to support an OC advocate who needs

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    That's true but when the feud is because the person can't seem to obey the laws and act irrationally like running at police while open carrying a firearm for no other reason other than he was acting out irrationally then that type of person needs to find his own settlement with the law. When someone is acting lawfully and rationally and is being targeted unjustifiably then we should get behind and support someone in that case. That's the point that I'm making.
    ^^^^^This is the winning post^^^^^.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    He didn't put his gun to the guys head He had it in his hand pointed at the ground I would too if a guy scaled a 6 FOOT FENCE TO GET INTO MY YARD.

He is a good guy and a gun owner who stands up for YOUR RIGHT to carry and yes does go to bat against police when they have an issue with OC.

IF YOUR GONNA BELIVE EVERYTHING THE LOCAL PAPER SAYS THEN DONT HELP, DON'T FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS, DONT DO ANYTHING OTHER THEN SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR YOUR RIGHTS TO BE TAKEN AWAY WITH A STROKE OF A PEN!

He has a VA advocate working to help him in court and when he gets permits I will let the ACTUAL GUN OWNERS WHO CARE ABOUT OUR RIGHTS the date.

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    Why are you ALWAYS YELLING AT US!

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    IF YOUR GONNA BELIVE EVERYTHING THE LOCAL PAPER SAYS THEN DONT HELP, DON'T FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS, DONT DO ANYTHING OTHER THEN SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR YOUR RIGHTS TO BE TAKEN AWAY WITH A STROKE OF A PEN!
    Stop the inane ranting. Just because we don't jump up with torches and pitchforks on your say so doesn't mean we're sitting back and doing nothing to further 2A.

What many of us are asking for is details, so that we can make an informed decision about the level of support, if any, we care to throw behind this. Right now, all I have is two very different narratives, neither of which comes from a source I trust nor do they include enough detail for me to decide what the truth is for myself. In the case of the media, I don't trust them when they say water is wet and grass is green. In your case, I don't know you well enough to take what you say at face value, which isn't to say that you're deceiving us, but rather to say that I am not prepared to get spun up about this on your say-so alone. I would expect the same to be true if I came on the forum posting a similar narrative. "Just trust me" isn't enough.

When more details come out, we'll all hopefully make informed decisions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234