Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry ...the fight to change gun laws starts today.

"Why the fight to change gun laws starts today!" Al Sharpton

He just said this on mSnBC. I hate watching and listening to these wicked sock puppets...but we need to keep an eye on them and their madness. But I sense they will make the TM death a bigger rally cry for their gun grab.

Let's Beware!
    Last edited by vinnyg101; July 15th, 2013 at 06:54 PM.

Default Re: ...the fight to change gun laws starts today.

It's always a fight to change gun laws. Whether it's Sandy Hook, A movie theater in Colorado, a mall in some town a school etc...... The fight never ends which is why we have to keep pushing and not accept such and such so called "common sense law" which only affects honest gun owners, not the criminals committing the crimes.

They can push, write, rally etc..... we will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    It's always a fight to change gun laws
    The point of this thread is to say right now Al Sharptongue is live on msnbc gathering the troops with vigor and energy that (he says) "the fight to change gun laws starts today!!" The title of this post is a quote from Al Sharptongue.

As we all know the loonies are using the GZ verdit to gather the passions of the gun haters and they are attacking the stand your ground laws.

Example for Big AL on why SYG needs to be repealed: They are claiming that a woman in FL had a fight or was hit by her boy friend/husband. She left the house (was safe) and went into the garage and grab a gun. She then went into the house and fired her gun at her boyfriend. Then she claims SYG.
    Last edited by vinnyg101; July 15th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.

(York County)

The ridiculous argument that SYG laws are racist is insane. Maybe if less blacks chose the criminal path then less would be shot. The bullets which exit the barrel of my gun care not of race, or even of target, they are part of a tool which allows me the ability to resist and combat criminal behavior. I don't care what color the skin is of the person trying to harm me, mine, or nearby innocents. A criminal is a criminal, and crime is a choice, not an ethnicity.

(Allegheny County)

I say we fight to abolish the welfare system today!

(Juniata County)

Given the attacks on a number hispanics, and the fact that I tan dark, I need a firearm more than ever. Since at least two the attacks have occurred by packs of feral humans, I should start carrying a third mag.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

MSNBC is still on the air? Well thanks for letting me know. Thought they were replaced with the inside look of life in prison.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Given the attacks on a number hispanics, and the fact that I tan dark, I need a firearm more than ever. Since at least two the attacks have occurred by packs of feral humans, I should start carrying a third mag.
    Good point. I am of southern Italian descent and have turned chocolate brown some summers. I remember being called hispanic by blacks as far back as high school, and was asked once by a fellow soldier - a black man I'd known for 3 years - if I was black, so I could be seen as the 'wrong' race by anyone on any given day.

Right now I carry 8+1 in my 1911, with 2 more 8s on my belt. It's probably time to get my Miami Classic II broken in. Then I can keep the 2 on my belt and add 2 more 8s (or 10s!) to the shoulder rig - gets me to 41 (or 45) rounds of 230 grain hollowpoint. That could help some in a pack situation...

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Right now I carry 8+1 in my 1911, with 2 more 8s on my belt. It's probably time to get my Miami Classic II broken in. Then I can keep the 2 on my belt and add 2 more 8s (or 10s!) to the shoulder rig - gets me to 41 (or 45) rounds of 230 grain hollowpoint. That could help some in a pack situation...
    If you think you need so much ammo, quit screwing around an get yourself a Mac 10/11. One in the grip and a pack of four gives you 160 rounds, and its really,really,really,really fast......
    You don't have enough guns untill you don't know how many you have.

Quote Originally Posted by dkf View Post
    MSNBC is still on the air? Well thanks for letting me know. Thought they were replaced with the inside look of life in prison.
    Hey guys, "Rev" Al Sharpton (who avoided a murder charge himself on a technicality years ago) is on MSDNC at 5pm central (I live in Texas, born in Philadelphia...PA, not MS), when I'm still working, but I'll record his show so I can run through and see who the sponsors are. I can post here, in case anyone wants to send a boycott message to sponsors of this criminal. PAFOA has over 60,000 members. It would be interesting to see if we can get this criminal off the air, even though it would be a loss to the 15 people who watch that network!

I don't suppose anyone here has already noted who sponsors his show, have you?
    This message was not sent from a smartphone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast