Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: HB1010 Hearing coming up...

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyJon01 View Post
    This from the "Bucks Safe" FB Page:
    Help make Pennsylvania safer! The House Judiciary Committee will finally hold a hearing on HB 1010 in Harrisburg Wednesday, July 17. If you can attend, contact Natalie Kaye at natkaye@starlinx.com or contact Steve Santarsiero's office at (215) 493-5420.

Time for another call blitz...
    I sent this to the "Terd-o"...I'm done playing games:

Hello Rep Santarsiero,

I'm baffled as why you keep bringing up bills that unarm HONEST citizens and are proven to do NOTHING to stop criminals. FACT: less than 230 people per year in the USA are killed with all RIFLES. That's 4X LESS than people killed with hammers. 8X less than people killed with fists and 20X less than people killed falling out of beds and down stairs. Did you know that? So why are you forcing honest citizens to go through an FFL and register a long gun? Do you honestly think criminals will adhere to the law?
    Honestly Steve, I know you're not that naive, so that must mean you're going against the oath you took to defend and uphold the PA Constitution.

Article 1
    Section 21.
    The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

You're questioning the Right of honest citizens to bear arms. Why? I thought you are for the honest citizen? This bill is actually AGAINST honest gun ownership. Please rescind your support for this bill as it's Unconstitutional and against your oath.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Bucks County)

I can not find any update on HB1010. Anybody know what happened with it?

(Montgomery County)

A big sell out by the Rep. Stephens, secretary of the committee, who is a republican and the only republican supporting this bill. How else do you think this bill got a special hearing? Word is this republican wants to be the next DA of his county and be "tough on crime"....all at the expense of our freedom!

(Dauphin County)

Part of the video for theThe House Judiciary Committee Public Hearing on Firearm Background Checks can be seen here: http://www.ronmarsico.com/ It is right in the center of the page. I just cannot believe Ron would even entertain these forums. Sadly, I haven't voted for him yet. I normally write-in myself for the 105th district.

I watched the entire thing and well..... those reps from Montgomery County... wow they are really pushing that long gun loophole. They kept giving each other lovey dovey eyes about this loophole.

How can anyone vote for this guy? http://www.pahouse.com/bradford/

I also laughed when CeaseFire's Shira Goodman read the mission statement. Gun violent prevention.... interesting. I have yet to see any CeaseFire people speak to the poorer communities asking them to root out drugs and gangs. Or give advice on why children need good role models and both parents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12