Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Replacing Glocks with Beretta 92 FS's for home defense. Suggestions appreciated.

I currently keep a Glock 21 (45) and a 22 (40) on each floor of my home secured in a GunVault with a few extra loaded mags. I have decided I would prefer the guns to be identical and low and behold, I have two 92FS's and a ton of mags. They have been flawless tack drivers at the range and in tac shoots. I also am comfortable with the 9 mm round for self and home defense. I bought a twenty round mag for each pistol from Greg Cote and a light rail for each so I can mount my Tlr-1 and Tlr-2. I bought a Tick and a NC Star and both fit well although I did have to use the frame from my 96 as neither one seemed to fit the slanted dust cover of my newer 92 well. Obviously I need to mount the lights and get to the range to see how they affect the pistols and test the new mags for function as well. I also know that I need to burn up a bunch of my beloved hollow points to check their function too. Can anyone think of anything else I should do before making this home defense transition? Thanks in advance, Brian
    DDG-8 "Sine Timore"

Default Re: Replacing Glocks with Beretta 92 FS's for home defense. Suggestions appreciated.

No silencer?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Centre County)

Default Re: Replacing Glocks with Beretta 92 FS's for home defense. Suggestions appreciated.

Night Sights? Can't tell in your picture if yours have them.