Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Philadelphia Expo Center At Oaks Gun Show 1,000 Tables

Our shop Modern Tactical in Lansdale will be there for our first show as a new store. We will not be changing our prices a single cent from what we offer in the store except for a few sale items of course. Hopefully we wont disappoint.

(Bucks County)

The ULTIMATE CONCEALED CARRY Holster will be back at the Oaks show! Come by and TRY the most comfortable holster you'll ever try. Wear with shorts, jeans, suit or bathing suit...holds 200 different guns so sort of a one-size-fits all! Look for the big yellow sign! See you there!

Randy

(Delaware County)

I have not been to a gun show in a number of years. Promoters nor vendors have posted any "we miss you signs". They are doing quite well without my presence and probably would do little better with me being there.

I suppose I wallow too much in the past, but the 80s and 90s and the gun shows associated with that era are a thing of the past and not coming back during my lifetime.

That being said, if this ammo shortage and the hysteria and hoarding associated with it lingers on, gun shows along with the firearms industry will, at some point, start to suffer, especially with potential new buyers that want to join in on the hobby.

(Schuylkill County)

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GOOD PRICES, THEN YOU HAVE TO SLOW DOWN AND LOOK HARD. PEOPLE BLAZE BY MY TABLE AND I WONDER WHY THEY PAID TO COME TO A GUN SHOW IF THEY ARENT GOING TO LOOK TO SEE WHAT I AM SELLING. ANOTHER TIP IS IF YOU WANT 22`S TRY TO BE EARLY AT THE SHOW, MY 22`S SOLD OUT THE FIRST TEN MINUTES, BUT LATE SUNDAY AFTERNOON PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HIGH 22 PRICES. THE CHEAP GOES FIRST THE THE AFFORDABLE, AND WHAT IS LEFT ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON IS THE HIGH PRICED SHIT NOBODY ELSE WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY.
    GUN DEALERS MAKE ABOUT 15 PERCENT ON GUNS THEY SELL, SO IF YOU WANT A DEALER TO KNOCK 100 BUCKS OFF A 300 DOLLAR GUN ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
    DO SOME GUYS THINK THEIR GUNS ARE WORTH MORE ? YES JUST LIKE PEOPLE SELLING A OLD 10 YEAR OLD TRUCK. WE SEE THIS ALL THE TIME, PLAIN OLD TRUCK BUT THE OWNER THINKS ITS WORTH MORE NOW THEN WHEN IT WAS NEW FOR SOME REASON. IT NEVER SELLS. SAME WITH SOME GUN DEALERS,THEY ASK A HIGH PRICE BUT THEY WILL CARRY THE SAME OVERPRICED GUN FROM SHOW TO SHOW FOR YEARS. I KNOW A GUY WHO HAD A LEVER GUN THIRTY YEARS AGO THAT WANTED TOO MUCH FOR IT, GUESS WHAT, THIRTY YEARS LATER HE WAS AT THE ALLEN TOWN SHOW WITH THE SAME GUN THIRTY YEARS LATER AND IT WAS STILL OVER PRICED...
    JUST MY TWO CENTS

(Lebanon County)

G G Arms and Bri's Gun's will be there with a nice selection of clean Nagant hex receivers, early date Tula's, Izzy's, exsnipers and a few Nagant revolvers plus other milsurp rifles. See you there
    Bri

(Chester County)

I'll be there just to tell the dealers I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM EITHER!

I kid! I'm looking for a few items and some SD ammo. I was hoping this one would have some Friday hours as well. Other than being windy and cold the last Friday show I went to here worked our well.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by codename View Post
    I'll be there just to tell the dealers I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM EITHER!

I kid! I'm looking for a few items and some SD ammo. I was hoping this one would have some Friday hours as well. Other than being windy and cold the last Friday show I went to here worked our well.
    No Friday this time. The fall/winter shows draw a much larger crowd that justifies the 3 day format. BTW, what is SD ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by bug View Post
    BTW, what is SD ammo?
    Guessing self-defense ammo.

(Chester County)

Yes, Self-defense.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bri's Gun's View Post
    G G Arms and Bri's Gun's will be there with a nice selection of clean Nagant hex receivers, early date Tula's, Izzy's, exsnipers and a few Nagant revolvers plus other milsurp rifles. See you there
    Bri
    Great, you fellows always have some nice quality pieces. See you there.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast