Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Philadelphia Expo Center At Oaks Gun Show 1,000 Tables

Quote Originally Posted by bamboomaster View Post
    ^^^^^^^^

I'm with you on this.
    Well, guess what, they don't care about you either. Threatening not to go to a gun show is like telling Walmart you are going to Giant, go ahead, no one is stopping you and do you really think 1 person who spends maybe $50-$100 is really going to cause them concern. I hope everyone stays away. Less crowded and better selection for me. Again, said 1000 times over and over again:
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE, DON'T BUY IT!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa.Sniper View Post
    Well, guess what, they don't care about you either. Threatening not to go to a gun show is like telling Walmart you are going to Giant, go ahead, no one is stopping you and do you really think 1 person who spends maybe $50-$100 is really going to cause them concern. I hope everyone stays away. Less crowded and better selection for me. Again, said 1000 times over and over again:
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE, DON'T BUY IT!
    What you say may be true but... Walmart, Giant, & other stores don't charge you to go shopping. If I'm expected to pay to go shopping at a gun show I expect to see better prices than I can get at my local Walmart or gun shop, so I also have decided to skip all further gun shows until vendors stop price gouging. I know, they don't care if I go & spend my money, but if there are enough of us they will, at least at the ticket gate anyway
    Jesus is Lord !

(Delaware County)

I usually go to these because they still have better prices on self defense ammo than the internet or LGS plus I like to look at rare/cool/survival stuff. Gun buying is gouge city though.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Is this next show going to be another gouge fest? I sure hope not. I, along with many others are a hairs throw from quitting the gun show circuit, if things don't settle up. The last show I went to did not end well, cause I left empty handed. I do not go to shows to look, I go to buy. I would think most of you do too.

Keep the show real, if not, this will be my last.

Renov8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

(Chester County)

I've seen good deals on pistols before last December of course. Any thing tacticool is rediculous though, although I did see some AK pistols going for normal prices back in may which kinda shocked me.
    WHEN DEMOCRACY TURNS TO TYRANNY, THE ARMED CITIZEN STILL GETS TO VOTE

(Chester County)

Haven't been to a show in about a year just out of principle but in all fairness, there are still good deals to be found. Just depends on what you're looking for.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

(Berks County)

I'm hoping a few people don't go, it's so crowded now and they put it in the bigger place. Hard to look at anything. And stink my word some of the smelly stinking people should never leave the house.

(Philadelphia County)

I might go, looking for a Martini-Enfield or a 1893 or '95 Mauser.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    What you say may be true but... Walmart, Giant, & other stores don't charge you to go shopping. If I'm expected to pay to go shopping at a gun show I expect to see better prices than I can get at my local Walmart or gun shop, so I also have decided to skip all further gun shows until vendors stop price gouging. I know, they don't care if I go & spend my money, but if there are enough of us they will, at least at the ticket gate anyway
    sO YOU ARE GOING TO PUNISH THE SHOW PROMOTER {TICKET SELLER } FOR THE ACTIONS OF A DEALER HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER ??????? just does not make sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gunshop25 View Post
    sO YOU ARE GOING TO PUNISH THE SHOW PROMOTER {TICKET SELLER } FOR THE ACTIONS OF A DEALER HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER ??????? just does not make sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not trying to punish anyone, I'm just not going to spend money to go shopping on over priced items I can get at my LGS cheaper & they don't charge admission. If I'm going to spend a fee to get in then I want to leave with something that justifies that fee. The last 3 gun shows I've attended have not done so, that's all. I don't think of that as punishing anyone, I think of it as being prudent with my money
    Jesus is Lord !

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast