Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Tioga County)

Default Teachers union vice president: Supporters of gun rights 'going to hell'

While speaking to liberal activists at the Netroots Nation conference, Lily Eskelsen Garcia, vice president of the National Education Association, declared that supporters of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms are "going to hell," EAG News reported Monday.

"I'm not an ordained minister, I'm not a theologian, but these guys are going to hell," she said during a panel discussion on curbing gun rights.

http://jpfo.org/alerts2013/alert20130701.htm
    MikeP

Default Re: Teachers union vice president: Supporters of gun rights 'going to hell'

Wait a minute. Doesn't that proclamation violate the separation of church and state
    FUCK BIDEN

Default Re: Teachers union vice president: Supporters of gun rights 'going to hell'

She is condemning alot of her membership because since November of last year first time LTCF applications and firearms purchases by teachers have gone through the roof.

(York County)

$658 per year of my wife's paycheck goes to support that cow; God I can't stand the NEA!

(Montgomery County)

I'll be spending part of tomorrow shooting skeet on a high school physics teacher's property. He hates the NEA as much as anyone.

I'm so glad my wife and I never ended up becoming teachers. That's what we both went to school for, after all...

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    $658 per year of my wife's paycheck goes to support that cow; God I can't stand the NEA!
    {sarcasm}

And like my wife (who is also a teacher), I'm sure your wife just LOVES that some of her $658 goes to support democratic candidates and the liberal agenda.

{/sarcasm}
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by daschnoz View Post
    {sarcasm}

And like my wife (who is also a teacher), I'm sure your wife just LOVES that some of her $658 goes to support democratic candidates and the liberal agenda.

{/sarcasm}
    The worst is election time when they send out full page glossy magazines of how great the D's are and who you should vote for (guess which presidential candidate paid to have a cover put over the cover with his smiling face on top of the mailer).
    It is so obvious that 90% of the funds get used to tell teachers how to vote D. I know if it wasn't for the free lawyers she would drop the union in a heartbeat.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
    While speaking to liberal activists at the Netroots Nation conference, Lily Eskelsen Garcia, vice president of the National Education Association, declared that supporters of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms are "going to hell," EAG News reported Monday.

"I'm not an ordained minister, I'm not a theologian, but these guys are going to hell," she said during a panel discussion on curbing gun rights.

http://jpfo.org/alerts2013/alert20130701.htm

I'll save her a place by the fire.....

How much more play do you think this would have gotten if it was a conservative saying that about something like gay marriage or similar?
    1776 or 1984? - You decide.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by AK47sForAll View Post
    How much more play do you think this would have gotten if it was a conservative saying that about something like gay marriage or similar?
    Make up for the disparity then and do the media's job for them. Post it to Facebook, tweet it, share it with all of your friends, and most importantly share it with every teacher you know. Show them what the voices speaking on their behalf really think. Enrage them so they join us at rallies and protests. Add one more group to the fold.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast