Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default The latest E mail form Mayors against Legal Gun Owners

The latest E mail form Mayors against Legal Gun Owners:
    June 24, 2013

Last week, I watched a group of hecklers and bullies try to shout down the father of a gun violence victim.

John Cantin's daughter Melissa was shot and killed by her estranged husband in Manchester, NH in 2009. John was also shot, but he survived.

While he was speaking at a No More Names rally in Concord, a loud group of Kelly Ayotte supporters attempted to interrupt his speech, chanting in opposition to background checks and other common sense measures to reduce gun violence. In April, Kelly Ayotte cast a critical vote to block common-sense gun legislation -- even though 89 percent of Granite Staters support background checks for all gun sales.

One aggressive Ayotte backer even pushed his way onto the podium and attempted to intimidate John, getting just inches from his face as the crowd chanted "Ayotte! Ayotte!"

John refused to be silenced. Instead, he bravely continued to share his daughter's story and call for common-sense legislation to reduce gun violence.

Take a minute to watch this shocking video -- then share it with your friends and family.

I was moved by John Cantin's bravery, his story, and the choice he made to speak out to help protect our children from what happened to his own daughter. He kept speaking, even when a heckler tried to taunt and menace him.

This is what real courage looks like, and this is what the No More Names bus tour is all about -- speaking the truth and standing up for victims of gun violence.

I hope you'll share this video and spread the word that we won't be intimidated by extremists:

http://nomorenames.org/johncantinwatchandshare/

I'm proud to continue the No More Names tour as we read the names of gun violence victims in 25 states across the country. And I'm proud that supporters like you are with us.

Thanks,

Mike D'Armi
    "No More Names" Trip Director
    Mayors Against Illegal Guns

(Chester County)

Default Re: The latest E mail form Mayors against Legal Gun Owners

They should be confronted at every stop and not let to get away with the outright lies and distortions this illegal Mayors bus tour brings to the honest citizens of the country.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(York County)

Default Re: The latest E mail form Mayors against Legal Gun Owners

who is the extremist in this picture?

the guy who participates in a faked bus tour to push a political agenda that is not traditional or mainstream.