Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Bucks County Gun Rights Group To Hold Rally for HB 357 June 15, 2013

Bucks County Gun Rights Group To Hold Rally for HB 357 June 15, 2013

By Jonathan Paul Peterson

In response to ongoing Ceasefirepa’s attacks on rights of gun owners, Concerned Gun Owners of Bucks County will be holding a rally at the Bocks County Courthouse, followed by a march in support of PA HB 357, introduced by State Representative Daryl Metcalfe. HB 357 would in essence nullify any and all new federal gun laws restricting firearm ownership and magazine capacity.

“We are primarily focused on protecting the second amendment of the constitution, and preventing any more gun laws that go against the second amendment or the PA constitution”, said Tim Smith, a group member, “in addition to making our schools safer by encouraging the use of armed guards at our schools.”

“Since the very tragic shooting at Sandy Hook, Bloomberg-funded groups have engaged in the shameful practice of using the dead children and family members as props in order to undermine our rights of self-defense as protected by our US and PA constitutions. HB 357 would help ensure that our right of self-defense will not be violated”, said Topher Liebel.

The rally is scheduled June 15, 2013 from 10:30am until 11:30am.

The group describes themselves as follows on their web page: “We are a peaceful, law abiding group of residents of Bucks County consisting of mothers, fathers, grandparents, veterans, businessmen and women, union members, law enforcement officers, blue collar workers, homemakers, retired persons and many others. We were formed in January 2013 in response to the emotionally driven and uninformed actions by certain groups to unlawfully restrict the gun ownership of responsible adults. Our legal standing is on the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Our goal is to educate the general public and move individuals to action to address the real cause of gun violence and take immediate actions to protect our children and the general public from deranged individuals and criminals.”

Press Contact:

JPP
    2tim316@comcast.net
    cgobc.org

###

I'm in as usual!

Ungawa you joining me?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Mifflin County)

Default Re: Bucks County Gun Rights Group To Hold Rally for HB 357 June 15, 2013

What phase is this bill in?

Default Re: Bucks County Gun Rights Group To Hold Rally for HB 357 June 15, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by thorazine View Post
    What phase is this bill in?
    Still in judiciary committee, it needs more co-sponsors and pressure on the committee

(Bucks County)

Count me in...
    Just another "bitter" PA gun owner

(Bucks County)

I'll be with grandkids and mom who turned 85 today, by the way. I'm curious as to the decision to schedule this with only one week's notice. Is this a tactical decision or did the sponsor ask for immediate help?

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    I'm in as usual!

Ungawa you joining me?

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android

That is the biggest day of the summer here in the northeast, can't make it. Might actually dampen turnout by a few head beyond mine. See you at the next one.

tyranny doesn't take vacations

(Bucks County)

I'd like to go. Need a little more info about this group.
    "The chair is against the wall, John has a long mustasche"

(Bucks County)

Well, the Mrs. is working Saturday so that leaves me to choose my activity. Since I don't personally know any of you people, could we do an impromptu meet and greet a few minutes before hand?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast