Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Ignore a Mod? Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    The IRS is effectively anonymous. How's that working for ya?
    GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

The IRS is effectively anonymous. How's that working for ya?
    No, it's not. You're also going off the rails here and are no where near on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyishootstuff View Post
    No, it's not. You're also going off the rails here and are no where near on topic.
    You've been banned here before, haven't you? I just looked over your week or so of posting history, and you've reached the level of nasty-dickdom that usually takes folks months to reach.

I could be wrong. You could just be a cop.

As for my point: The fact that you missed it entirely is not synonymous with the point not being there. You'll learn, someday, that the universe existed before you were born, it will continue long after you're gone, and logic exists despite it going over your head.

In this case, you asserted that anonymous regulation would be better. The IRS is anonymous regulation. Is that better than the faceless bureaucrats being accountable for what they do to people? Would we prefer all cops to wear masks, instead of just the SWAT guys as they bust into the wrong house and then get sued as "John Doe #1, 2, 3, and 4"?

I was being polite in rebutting the absurd notion that site moderation would be improved if it were done by faceless unknowns, but you missed that, as well.

Go ahead, tell us: Which evil mod spanked you last time?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Dauphin County)

Could someone please pass the popcon before the lock thanks

Thumbs up Re: Ignore a Mod? Why not?

You've been banned here before, haven't you? I just looked over your week or so of posting history, and you've reached the level of nasty-dickdom that usually takes folks months to reach.

As for my point: The fact that you missed it entirely is not synonymous with the point not being there. You'll learn, someday, that the universe existed before you were born, it will continue long after you're gone, and logic exists despite it going over your head.

In this case, you asserted that anonymous regulation would be better. The IRS is anonymous regulation. Is that better than the faceless bureaucrats being accountable for what they do to people? Would we prefer all cops to wear masks, instead of just the SWAT guys as they bust into the wrong house and then get sued as "John Doe #1, 2, 3, and 4"?

I was being polite in rebutting the absurd notion that site moderation would be improved if it were done by faceless unknowns, but you missed that, as well.

You have such a way with words and are so good at making your point, maybe when you grow up a career in law? Thank You for saving me from a hit with the hammer.
    Last edited by phill; June 9th, 2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: trying to get it to make sense!!!!!!
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

(Allegheny County)

Page two - in the Suggestions and Support section...

It would appear the the mods CAN ignore YOU.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

You have such a way with word that it's just sometimes fun to sit back and watch you...

Quote Originally Posted by jeep View Post
    Could someone please pass the popcon before the lock thanks
    Extra butter, please.

Quote Originally Posted by phill View Post
    You have such a way with words and are so good at making your point, maybe when you grow up a career in law? Thank You for saving me from a hit with the hammer.
    I'm always amazed at the words he uses to make my point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12