Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default I've got an itch

I'm on the market for a new firearm and I find myself stalking the classifieds all day long, someone should file a pfa against me. My problem is this, I dont know what I want. For what I hunt I have everything I need and home defense is in order too. The KelTec shotgun catches my eye, so does another AR or AK. I'd love to get my hands on a SCAR 17S but that might get kicked down the road a bit farther. A very good friend of mine made a great case for a DE, his is a .44 mag, but I was thinking more along the lines of the M45A1 if I went with a handgun. The world of opportuinty is overwhelming, being able to buy what you want. I just wanted to stir the pot and see what comes up.
    Home brewing; because Jeeps and ammunition aren't cheap. WILL WORK FOR AMMO & FIREARMS!

Default Re: I've got an itch

Quote Originally Posted by MrBear13 View Post
    I'm on the market for a new firearm and I find myself stalking the classifieds all day long, someone should file a pfa against me. My problem is this, I dont know what I want. For what I hunt I have everything I need and home defense is in order too. The KelTec shotgun catches my eye, so does another AR or AK. I'd love to get my hands on a SCAR 17S but that might get kicked down the road a bit farther. A very good friend of mine made a great case for a DE, his is a .44 mag, but I was thinking more along the lines of the M45A1 if I went with a handgun. The world of opportuinty is overwhelming, being able to buy what you want. I just wanted to stir the pot and see what comes up.
    If you have an itch, by all means scratch it...

Other than that, is this just a pointless thread?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nucking Futs View Post

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/22...teresting.html

I'd say it's about par for the course.
    Home brewing; because Jeeps and ammunition aren't cheap. WILL WORK FOR AMMO & FIREARMS!

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Nucking Futs View Post

He's talking about what gun to buy on a gun forum, and you're... surprised?
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Indiana County)

I've been looking for something new as well, cash in hand, but this damn panic really has cut into my options.

I've been finding some low buck stuff, but so far I've not found a $800+ anything that's been worth looking at.

I came across a S&W model 29 no dash on another site, but it's nickel and I just don't care for nickel, so my search continues.

Sucks to have money but not finding anything to your liking.

(Indiana County)

If you are looking at the Kel-Tec shotgun, there is also the UTS-15 that is similar, but it also allows you to select tubes with a selector for left or right tube and also allows the gun to feed by alternating left and right automatically.

Load one tube with shot and the other with slugs, shoot all the slugs and switch, all the shot and switch, or alternate between the both.

The only two problems I can see is that it kicks like a mule and I believe it's Turkish. I don't buy Turk guns.

(Westmoreland County)

Talking Re: I've got an itch

Quote Originally Posted by 39flathead View Post
    I've been looking for something new as well, cash in hand, but this damn panic really has cut into my options.

I've been finding some low buck stuff, but so far I've not found a $800+ anything that's been worth looking at.

I came across a S&W model 29 no dash on another site, but it's nickel and I just don't care for nickel, so my search continues.

Sucks to have money but not finding anything to your liking.

I was putting this money away for an AR until I won one. Been putting some money in that pot still while replacing some hardware I should have never sold to begin with. I was saying to friends not that long ago that it was a bad time to be on the outside looking into firearms ownership. For the record, I'm not just talking about what's for grabs in the classifieds here. I just have a hankering and I just need a little nudge from you guys. Where's all the know it all's at, or are they mad Glock didn't make my list (yet, insert arguments here).

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by MrBear13 View Post
    I was putting this money away for an AR until I won one. Been putting some money in that pot still while replacing some hardware I should have never sold to begin with. I was saying to friends not that long ago that it was a bad time to be on the outside looking into firearms ownership. For the record, I'm not just talking about what's for grabs in the classifieds here. I just have a hankering and I just need a little nudge from you guys. Where's all the know it all's at, or are they mad Glock didn't make my list (yet, insert arguments here).
    Seriously, check this thing out:
    http://gunblog.com/uts-15-shotgun

I know where there is one at pretty close to you (at least it was there last week, Security Military Depot near Indiana had one on the wall)

(Mercer County)

That looks like something from starship troopers. Pretty cool.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

(Indiana County)

Get one of these for your new AR:

Or maybe one of these:

And a Crossbreed.

or some of these:

This is fun:

Or add some VZ grips to a pistol you already have, maybe a light?

Hey, I'm trying here...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast