Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default Gun Dealer in Evans City?

Anyone her talk to or buy something from the gun dealer in Evans City on Pattison st? I was driving down that road the other day and noticed there was a house with a sign out front that said Firearms, and a number to make an appt.

(Butler County)

Default Re: Gun Dealer in Evans City?

I haven't been there, but I've been meaning to. The sign now says "by appointment" and I hate to waste someone's time just to browse.
    The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.

Whats the name of the shop?

(Butler County)

Now that school is back in, I had the occasion the drive past again. Sign has no name but has a big red CLOSED sign screwed over it so I am assuming they're out of business. Maybe they couldn't get stock being a newer place during the runs?
    The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

It would be great to have a decent shop nearby, in Evans City, Zelienople or Cranberry. A while back, I heard that someone wanted to build a shop and indoor range nearby, I think in Jackson Township? I wonder what happened to that.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    It would be great to have a decent shop nearby, in Evans City, Zelienople or Cranberry. A while back, I heard that someone wanted to build a shop and indoor range nearby, I think in Jackson Township? I wonder what happened to that.
    I heard rumors of that also. There was probably some zoning dispute that wouldnt allow it. I would love to open a gun shop in the berry because it would be almost certain to be a booming business. The start up costs though are so far out of my reach its not even funny.
    PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by zeroflat24 View Post
    I heard rumors of that also. There was probably some zoning dispute that wouldnt allow it. I would love to open a gun shop in the berry because it would be almost certain to be a booming business. The start up costs though are so far out of my reach its not even funny.
    I can almost guarantee that they couldn't get the permits to build in Jackson township. It's damn near impossible to build there. My mother in law went through hell and back to get the permits to have the last house I was at put in, and the lawyer that she hired to assist with the process said they'd never do anything for Jackson township again for all of the bullshit they had to go through.

I was told that the plaza across from Bilo took several years and millions in legal fees and other shit be be able to build there. It's like their goal is for no one to build anything in that area.