Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Bravermans

Default Bravermans

Hey, I'm gonna be in the pittsburgh area this weekend.

Does Bravermans carry any Glock 20 mags or and 10mm reloading components????

Default Re: Bravermans

Quote Originally Posted by Stooperzero View Post
    Hey, I'm gonna be in the pittsburgh area this weekend.

Does Bravermans carry any Glock 20 mags or and 10mm reloading components????
    CDNN has really good deals on g20 mags right now, 16.99 for the new drop free mags, and 12.99 for LE marked ones. All new and hi-cap.

(Allegheny County)

not sure.

my experiences with bravermans', though, is that their prices are really high.

you might want to just check prices online before going so you know whether or not the price they charge is reasonable.

i honestly don't know where to point you for mags around here...i always buy them online.

for reloading stuff, though, i would suggest sportsmens' warehouse off the camp horne exit of I279 north.

(Allegheny County)

I only mention this because I was there a few days ago...

I went in to purchase a Kimber LifeAct OC "spray", and I was told by a friend that they cost about $38.00.(the going rate for these units)
    In the case, was a sign that said "Show Special $30"... I looked around for a bit and then told one of the guys behind the counter that I wanted one, and was ready to check out.

He picked one out of a case on the other side of the shop and as he rung it up, it came to $40 and some change.

I said "What? $40? It says $30 on the sign."
    He walked around and said, "Oh, someone forgot to take the sign down." He walked back and rang it up for the $30. No hassle, No "sorry, that's the wrong price."

I don't go there much, but that was definitely a positive experience worth mentioning.

Stooperzero,
    I could call and get a price on the mags for you if you'd like.
    I don't know anything about reloading so I wouldn't know what to ask for on that stuff.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Thumbs up Re: Bravermans

if you would.

just ask what their price is on glock 20 mags and IF they ahve any 10mm brass.