Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Gunman who shot up strip-club with an AK-47 sought by Philadelphia police

The cops always say they want the public's help catching criminals but they don't tell us about the crime until 11 days later?

Gotta love this clown's ability to walk and carry a gun at the same time.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/lo...ia_police.html

A beef with a strip club bouncer erupted into high-powered violence when a patron returned with an AK-47 and shot up the club.

Police continued this morning to search for Henry Pettigrew, 21, who they identified as the gunman caught on surveillance video firing multiple rounds into Purple Orchid Gentleman’s Club.

Pettigrew and a friend were ejected from the Purple Orchid May 11 after a heated dispute with a bouncer and manager shortly before 2 a.m., police said.

Minutes later, A man wearing an orange hooded-sweatshirt returned to the club with the assault weapon, witnesses told police. After blasting what appeared to be several shots into a passing car, the gunman rushed to the club’s front door, slipped and fell, and then entered the club’s vestibule, where he slipped and fell again. When he regained his footing, the surveillance video captured images of the gunman swing open the door leading into the club and firing at occupants multiple times.

One person was struck, but not seriously injured, police said.

The gunman fled the club and got into a getaway vehicle, believed to be a Hyundai or Mitsubishi, driven by his friend.

Investigators describe Pettigrew as black, about 5-foot-11, 180 pounds and sporting a thin beard. Anyone with information is asked to call Det. Maurizio of Southwest Detectives at 215-686-3183.

Default Re: Gunman who shot up strip-club with an AK-47 sought by Philadelphia police

looks like his face is blurred out in the picture..wtf...

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Gunman who shot up strip-club with an AK-47 sought by Philadelphia police

Looks more like he's holding a broom in a funny position.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Luzerne County)

Hope he had his LTCF since he was open carrying in Philly or will be in trouble for that...lol

(Lehigh County)

Wink Re: Gunman who shot up strip-club with an AK-47 sought by Philadelphia police

oh i guess it can only be wished that when he slipped he shot himself in the head... im guessing he didnt have a belt.. or any "formal training"

from the looks of it im amazed he could even operate that ak.. probably had his buddy locknload the thing..

i hope he gets caught..then executed.

(Philadelphia County)

Wow, that's literally right around the corner from me. Wonder how he passed his background check. Also, what gun store has them in stock?

(Berks County)

I'm curious about the story behind all these charges (from two separate incidents) being withdrawn...

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketS...R-0027639-2012

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kchristy View Post
    Wow, that's literally right around the corner from me.
    That is a ROUGH area. Be careful.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I'm curious about the story behind all these charges (from two separate incidents) being withdrawn...

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketS...R-0027639-2012
    Probably related to one of the political figures from there.......

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    That is a ROUGH area. Be careful.
    Yeah, I read somewhere there's some lunatic running around with an AK47.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast