Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default Seeking assistance electing Hobson McKown in gunstealer Leslie Dutchcot's place

Hobson McKown (who you may know as http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...n-hearing.html) has announced a 'swift and aggressive write-in campaign' in Centre County for the office of Magisterial District Judge 49-2-01. http://www.hobsonforjudge.com(developing)
    See also, http://forum.pafoa.org/pennsylvania-...shame-you.html

The incumbent, Leslie Dutchcot, sought to ruin Hobson's life by banning him from the possession of firearms as a matter of bail (read: pretrial punitive measure, a condition lasting almost 5 years to date) and set upon him a $250,000 straight cash bail for 2 third-degree misdemeanors. (She gave Jerry Sandusky a $100,000 unsecured bail for multiple felonies and tens of misdemeanors.) Hobson has decided to ruin her chance for re-election, only days to weeks before a Superior Court opinion answers Hobson's request to strike down gun statutes under the same case.

Hobson's 5-day extreme write-in campaign needs your assistance! Dutchcot is a beleaguered candidate from the Sandusky case and other missteps; the only other challenger is Ron Quinn, Jr. who does not seem to have much of a political footprint. Even this write-in is very winnable with only a few hundred votes; see these 2007 primary results:
    DISTRICT JUDGE MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT 49-2-01 -- VOTE FOR NOT MORE THAN 1
    DREW CLEMSON . . . . . . . . . 439 . . 13.20
    CRAIG Q. ROSE . . . . . . . . . 827 . . 24.86
    LYNN HERMAN. . . . . . . . . . 633 . . 19.03
    LESLIE DUTCHCOT . . . . . . . . 1,014 . . 30.48
    ROBERT W. STEWART. . . . . . . . 414 . . 12.44
    WRITE-IN. . . . . . . . . . . 0 . . 00.00

What does Hobson McKown need to win this?
    • Recycled candidate or business signs (he will paint and create his own)
    • Connections to press personnel to get his press release printed
    • Personal interfacing with similar-minded peers, informing them of Hobson
    • Arsing youth and cynics-who-won't-vote to make it out just this once to vote for only Hobson if no one else
    • Although Centre Daily Times claimed a deadline of May 17 for letters to the editor, a swath of 50% anti-Dutchcot letters and 50% pro-Hobson letters will probably get a few into the paper before Tuesday (hand deliver to CDT if you can!)
    • Electioneers to handout write-in-Hobson handbills at polling places
    • Tips on SEO strategy and content molding to improve <hobsonforjudge.com> and googlebombing "dude got convicted" news pages off the Google top 10 for "Hobson McKown"
    • Fan pages on the internet which link to pro-Hobson sites that we control
    • Just keep talking about Hobson McKown and how he was fighting for the constitution before he ever ran for judge!
    • Suggestions on how to more effectively utilize these 5 days

Contact him AT his campaign:
    hobsonforjudge.com
    writein@hobsonforjudge.com
    814-826-3126
    Last edited by MDJschool; May 19th, 2013 at 03:01 AM.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Seeking assistance electing Hobson McKown in gunstealer Leslie Dutchcot's place

By the way, voters needed must be from College Township Voting Districts North and West, Ferguson Township, Halfmoon Township, and Patton Township to vote for this office, Magisterial District Judge 49-2-01. There is no residency requirement to help Hobson's campaign in any of the other ways.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Seeking assistance electing Hobson McKown in gunstealer Leslie Dutchcot's place

New contact information, updated site, and new 'requesting assistance' page:
    http://www.hobsonforjudge.com
    http://www.hobsonforjudge.com/help.php
    writein@hobsonforjudge.com
    814-826-3126

(Centre County)

I'll write in Hobsons name.

Also, one of our own, Steve Lyncha (arrrgh15) is running for a seat on the College Township council. So, if your a College Township resident, vote for Steve tomorrow.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Dauphin County)

ATTENTION:
    Three urgent needs to get Hobson on a D/R ticket!
    POLL WORKERS: WE need people educating incoming voters and handing out literature!
    CALL-A-FRIEND: We NEED people calling those they know in Centre County to let them know about Hobson, and to pass the word to others! Send a firestorm through the phonelines and shutdown the switchboards! (skype, email, fax also!)
    MEET THE PRESS: We need PEOPLE with press contacts to get his press release to the mainstream!
    To give you all and idea of what Hobson's campaign is facing, 16 hours before the primary begins, the total response to the mention of his candidacy across three posts/boards (Open/Concealed Carry, Pennsylvania Politics, and Centre (County) was:
    2 contacts through me, 1 of which whom went on to speak to the Campaign.
    The Campaign reports no further contacts from PAFOA posters or lurkers whom sought out the Campaign directly.
    The CDT did not put the candidacy announcement in print or online today.

Are we serious about our rights? Serious about getting public officials into office who will respect them? Every gun charge has to FIRST go through a district judge where it will LIVE OR DIE! Bail for nearly EVERY OFFENSE will be set by that same district judge -- do you like your guns? do you want to keep them? Heaven forbid you should come before a second-term incumbent district judge, and have your guns taken away and/or be sent directly to jail, for no reason other than being known as someone who believes in, or was standing up for, our rights; in such a situation you might be right to say "I was given a clear opportunity to prevent this outcome May 17-21, 2003, and I did nothng. Did I deserve this?" Although this could happen before any of the 550+ district judges across our state, NOW is the time to flick the first DOMINO! How does that saying go... "HE helps those whom help themselves"?
    Centre Daily Times has so far operated a media blackout on the candidate even though several employees were informed of the newsworthy announcement at Noon, Friday. His candidacy announcement has not appeared in print or online. If you know anyone at CDT, make a call and get the ball moving for Monday's print! If you have other press contacts, let them know, too!

We know grassroots works, and what you have to say is simple, 'Just write in H-O-B-S-O-N!'

http://hobsonforjudge.com writein@hobsonforjudge.com 814-826-3126

Polling places information:
    http://centrecountypa.gov/index.aspx?NID=244 for maps and sample ballots. Polls open at all sites 7 AM to 8 PM.
    • Ferguson East (Precinct 51), Ferguson Township Lions Park, West Pine Grove Road, Pine Grove Mills
    • Ferguson North 1 (Precinct 47), Ferguson Township Building Meeting Room, 3147 Research Drive
    • Ferguson North 2 (Precinct 48), Free Methodist Church, 848 N. Science Park Rd. (Lower Level)
    • Ferguson North 3 (Precinct 88), State College Evangelical Free Church, 1243 Blue Course Drive, State College
    • Ferguson Northeast 1 (Precinct 49), Park Crest Terrace Apartments, 1400 Martin St. (Rental Center Community Room)
    • Ferguson Northeast 2 (Precinct 50), Mike's Video and Appliance, 1515 N. Atherton St. (Main Entrance)
    • Ferguson West (Precinct 52), Fairbrook United Methodist Church, 4201 W. Whitehall Rd, PA Furnace
    • Ferguson West Central (Precinct 89), Videon Central, 2171 Sandy Dr, State College, PA 16803 — Conference Room
    • College North (Precinct 41), Houserville United Methodist Church, 1320 Houserville Rd. (Side Entrance)
    • College West (Precinct 44), College Township Municipal Building, 1481 East College Avenue (PSU Students: HUB, Pollock Rd. Map-See Precinct 25)
    • Halfmoon (Precinct 55), Halfmoon Christian Fellowship Church, 1776 Halfmoon Valley Rd, Port Matilda
    • Patton North 1 (Precinct 64), Oakwood Presbyterian Church, 1901 Waddle Rd. (Parking lot on Strouse Avenue)
    • Patton North 2 (Precinct 65), Good Shepherd Catholic Church, 867 Gray's Woods Blvd. (Main Entrance)
    • Patton South 1 (Precinct 66), Park Forest Village United Methodist Church, 1833 Park Forest Ave.
    • Patton South 2 (Precinct 67), Oakwood Presbyterian Church, 1901 Waddle Rd. (Parking lot on Strouse Avenue)
    • Patton South 3 (Precinct 68), Park Forest Baptist Church, 3030 Carnegie Drive (One block behind former K-Mart)

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    I'll write in Hobsons name.

Also, one of our own, Steve Lyncha (arrrgh15) is running for a seat on the College Township council. So, if your a College Township resident, vote for Steve tomorrow.
    yeah, vote for me!!! I heart guns!!!!!

(didn't mean to derail the Hobson thread, and I'll write his name in too)

Hope he has a chance.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Dauphin County)

Anyone anywhere in the world can be of help to this campaign if they call someone who can come to the polls and hand out literature.

TO REACH THE CAMPAIGN: http://hobsonforjudge.com writein@hobsonforjudge.com 814-826-3126

PLEASE, he needs urgent help manning the polls and educating voters that they should write-in Hobson McKown for district judge!!! Even if you call tomorrow mid day you can still come and help!

If you can't come hand out literature and work the polls, call someone who can, send a known gun-grabber that she will not be paid THREE MILLION DOLLARS OVER 6 YEARS TO KEEP ON VIOLATING OUR CONSTITUTIONS!

(Bucks County)

Just when I was sitting at home with a headache, it got even worse.

I followed a link on a firearms story and saw the name Hobson as one of the commenters. One horrible choice of a click and I found myself here:

http://freehobson.com/

Looks like he is running for Sheriff.

Ughh...now I need to take a bath in bleach...

(Centre County)

I saw that a while back and just kinda chuckled - then washed my eyes with bleach
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast