Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 25 Yard Buckshot Test: 11 Assorted 12 Gauge Loads Using IAC Hawk 981R Shotgun

25 Yard Buckshot Test: 11 Assorted 12 Gauge Loads Using IAC Hawk 981R Shotgun- Part 1- 3

This is part 1- 3. Hope you find this helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWYqCHRHEsc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9qvWQPeo5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RGMaoGLmr4

Terry
    "One Shot, Twelve Kills - U.S. Naval Gun Fire Support"

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 25 Yard Buckshot Test: 11 Assorted 12 Gauge Loads Using IAC Hawk 981R Shotgun

Cool. Thanks.

Although, for people like me that have borderline ADD, the third video is the only one worth watching.
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: 25 Yard Buckshot Test: 11 Assorted 12 Gauge Loads Using IAC Hawk 981R Shotgun

I'm worse than you. I couldn't even sit through the first 60 seconds of the 3rd one.
    Toujours prêt

I'm always open to constructive criticism so, what can I do to improve my future test videos to make you want to watch all of it?

Terry

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    I'm always open to constructive criticism so, what can I do to improve my future test videos to make you want to watch all of it?

Terry
    Introduce yourself- Hello, i am The Shadow [stop right there], introduce the weapon-this is a ####[stop right there], introduce the ammo you will be using[ a very SHORT description], show already set up targets [1 for each round to be used], then SHOOT, after putting 1 round in each target, show what each target looks like, then thank the people for watching. THE END

KEEP THE BABBLE TO A MINIMUM.

Make more SHORT AND TOO THE POINT VIDS.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

Thanks, I appreciate the input! These are my first attempts at this type of video and everything just comes off the top of my head. I am trying to tighten up my delivery and shorten the videos while still delivering info that people can use. While I might go into more detail than you or I would need, my intention is to make these especially helpful to beginners. Hopefully I'll get a little better with each video.

Terry

(Delaware County)

Terry
    EDIT them for time

There's only 3 mins worth of info in a 20 min video

Setting up shots, walking to target, staring at dirt is pointless to keep in

(Lackawanna County)

Thanks, I appreciate the input! These are my first attempts at this type of video and everything just comes off the top of my head. I am trying to tighten up my delivery and shorten the videos while still delivering info that people can use. While I might go into more detail than you or I would need, my intention is to make these especially helpful to beginners. Hopefully I'll get a little better with each video.

Terry
    Good man, i look forward to more of your work.
    Government 99 and 44/100 % pure bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerJon View Post
    EDIT them for time

There's only 3 mins worth of info in a 20 min video

Setting up shots, walking to target, staring at dirt is pointless to keep in
    I accidently left in some stuff I intended to edit out. Since it takes a long time for my computer to render the final movie I didn't feel it worth the time to redo it. I did the walking to the target speeded up with the Bennie Hill theme scene to provide a little humor and entertainment value. I try to add little things like that because I don't want my videos to be all Joe Friday just the facts m'am.
    I don't recall any scenes of me just staring at the dirt unless it was the aforementioned part I meant to cut out.
    Only 3 minutes of info? Really? I thought I did better than that. Can you send me a link to a Youtube video that you consider a model for me to go by? I really do want to make my videos as useful as well as entertaining as I can!

Terry