Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Talk about an over reaction

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...county-school/

So a guy left his holster in the car in a parking lot (not the schools) and they bring out bomb dogs, lock down the school, and eventually tow his car away.

Which later turns out to benothing at all.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=9094665

There has to be a balance between being careful and common sense. WTF is wrong with people.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Talk about an over reaction

So I wonder who is going to pay for the towing and impound fee for illegally seizing this guys car?
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ATBackpackin View Post
    So I wonder who is going to pay for the towing and impound fee for illegally seizing this guys car?
    Hopefully the school, city, or both.

(Erie County)

This happened in NJ, so it seems politically correct in that state, doesn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Monroe County)

The word of the day is Fear... Ever hear the commercials on Radio make sure to report anything that is suspicious. So now you have stupid people fearful of everything calling all day and night so now to put on a show and make more fear you put up police tape bring out your bomb robot and well your fear spreads among all the tv views or by standers to worry about what if that happened to me.

FEAR is a powerful tool and since 9/11/2001 our government has been using it as the best tool in their tool box.
    Μολών λαβέ!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdole10 View Post
    The word of the day is Fear... Ever hear the commercials on Radio make sure to report anything that is suspicious.
    There's an app for that. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mbta...0770?mt=8&ls=1
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Is anyone here as worried about our freedoms as I am after reading this story?

Yes, there are the constant gun control hacks on the hill always trying to push through inane new laws. But for some reason, this story concerns me even more than the legislative pushes.

The anti-rights side seems to be having a huge influence on society, even if they cannot get their illegal laws passed. They have so distorted and brain washed the general public's thinking, that an empty holster in a parked car in a random parking lot literally causes a lockdown of ALL surrounding schools, the calling of the bomb squad, police dogs, and generalized panic among the sheep.

A holster, people. A piece of molded leather. I fear that we are in a real bind just to keep our rights in this country. Too many people have forgotten what liberty and freedom entail, and are too easily brainwashed to even care anymore.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by American1776 View Post
    Is anyone here as worried about our freedoms as I am after reading this story?

Yes, there are the constant gun control hacks on the hill always trying to push through inane new laws. But for some reason, this story concerns me even more than the legislative pushes.

The anti-rights side seems to be having a huge influence on society, even if they cannot get their illegal laws passed. They have so distorted and brain washed the general public's thinking, that an empty holster in a parked car in a random parking lot literally causes a lockdown of ALL surrounding schools, the calling of the bomb squad, police dogs, and generalized panic among the sheep.

A holster, people. A piece of molded leather. I fear that we are in a real bind just to keep our rights in this country. Too many people have forgotten what liberty and freedom entail, and are too easily brainwashed to even care anymore.
    "Never let a good tragedy go to waste" seems to be their model. And they are good at it.

(Montgomery County)

If we all knew how things would turn out in the future I am sure life would be easier. The Colorado shooter had firearms in his car while parked in the parking lot of the theater too. He later went back to the car and got them. If the guns were visible and police saw them first, what would you have them do? In order to win arguments you should pick and choose carefully.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverPA View Post
    If we all knew how things would turn out in the future I am sure life would be easier. The Colorado shooter had firearms in his car while parked in the parking lot of the theater too. He later went back to the car and got them. If the guns were visible and police saw them first, what would you have them do? In order to win arguments you should pick and choose carefully.
    Unless the police knew those firearms were used in that crime/it was the actors vehicle and they knew he was the suspect... nothing.

This country was founded on freedoms. With freedoms comes added danger, but as is said, "Those who would give up a little freedom for security deserve neither freedom nor security".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast