Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default 5-year-old shoots 2-year-old sister in Kentucky with rifle he got as a gift

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: 5-year-old shoots 2-year-old sister in Kentucky with rifle he got as a gift

Tragic, my daughter started off with a Chipmunk rifle at about that age. It was always secured and she was always supervised when handling it though.

Poor parenting.

Quote Originally Posted by sigsauer357 View Post
    Stupid hillbillies
    Yep, nothing stupid ever comes from the city.

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Default Re: 5-year-old shoots 2-year-old sister in Kentucky with rifle he got as a gift

If he had clouted her with his new baseball bat and killed her, no one outside of their town would have heard of it.

(York County)

As NRA convention opens in Houston, Giffords’ husband urges leadership to step down - One stupid fuck of a person recommends this. Sign Up to see what your friends recommend.

Whoa! New News At The Hour!

A member of the PAFOA has asked the Gifford to shut their cowardly pie holes for taking part in cheap, pathetic, political, tricks, because many children are dying every day, and they don't speak fr any other children deaths. In fact children are being used for sex as we speak now yet it's only now the Giffords speak up, because of a child involved in another freak gun accident - which fits their stupid gun banning political agenda despite where as thousands will die every year in swimming pools alone. Why don't they want to ban swimming pools? I guess you could say the Giffords approved certain deaths of children, and uses of children by how they tolerate some, and refuse other deaths of children. They suck cock disregard them.

(Allegheny County)

I have no issue with a 5 year old having his or her own firearm. Not checking it to make sure it's unloaded is one issue. The other major issue is a 5 year old playing with it unsupervised. Range time is one thing, playtime at the house is another.

Unfortunately these incidents get a major following in the media and in the mind of the public make all firearms owners look responsible.

Not every tragedy can be prevented, but if we don't do a better job on our own of firearms safety education we will see things like mandatory classes to obtain a firearm or a ban on certain types or all firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrg516601 View Post
    MSNBC is already all over this story, which has now become the fault of the company that produced the gun, which MSNBC refers to as "merchants of death" because they make guns for children.
    Was this on TV or the website, If the website can you provide a link?
    "No, it's just a machine. I'm the weapon." - Jack Harper in Oblivion

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrg516601 View Post
    They spent considerable time playing a commercial from the company promoting their products and then being outraged that any company would market a firearm for children...
    They're still dreaming of reliving the glory days, in which they valiantly slew Joe Camel.

(Berks County)

That's just not good. Sad story.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by sigsauer357 View Post
    Stupid hillbillies
    I agree with you, and I are a hillbilly.

I got two rifles I bought for my kids when they were that age. I LOCKED them up when we weren't shooting them, TOGETHER. Me and my kids are NOT in the news due to parental neglect. It's sad, yes, but stupid, none the less, and entirely avoidable. Screw that 'I made a mistake' and forgot BS.

There are other things I bought my kids that WERE marketed for kids that COULD kill kids without proper supervision. Go carts, mini bikes, bicycles, Lego's, Play Doh, monkey bars, swingsets; the list goes on.

The MSNBC fuck shop, dumb ass is a blow hard who knows nothing about what he's talking about...just like every other fucking liberal.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Monroe County)

Prayers for the family, i'm sure they are going through unimaginable pain.

Regarding guns for kids, it's a matter of how responsible the adult is to take the place of the lack of responsibility of the child. Leaving a rifle loaded in a corner of the room with no adult supervision is not very responsible.

(Butler County)

Terrible tragedy..Unspeakably horrid. Unfortunately irresponsible parenting led to the loss of two innocent lives (the 5 year old will never be the same). The issue that is over looked (which many of you had mentioned) that this could have happened with a drain-o bottle that was not properly secured (I personally know an account where a young child was killed that way). It unfortunately fuels the fire for anti gunners.

The saddest part is...they relish in these events because it progresses their agenda..its a sad sad world we live in. Prayers go out to the family (yes the parents should be prosecuted for the childs crime).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast