Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Actor Jay Mohr blames Boston attack on gun culture: '2nd amendment must go'...

1+1 =77 right?? No rocket scientist here.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/16/ac...dment-must-go/

Actor and comedian Jay Mohr waded into the gun debate on Twitter after Monday’s deadly terrorist attacks at the Boston Marathon.

“What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change,” the Jerry Maguire actor tweeted Monday night.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(York County)

Default Re: Actor Jay Mohr blames Boston attack on gun culture: '2nd amendment must go'...

It's not a gun culture issue, it's a violence in culture issue; if anything has to go it's the actors making the violent movies.
    He's no better than a sports star commenting on any issue other than sports. They are not experts, they need to shut up and do what they get paid to do!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Actor Jay Mohr blames Boston attack on gun culture: '2nd amendment must go'...

I find it ironic that (1) no one is saying it is a terrorist attack yet and (2) that if it were a terrorist attack those responsible hate the fact that we are a Republic based on our Constitution.

1. I am willing to bet the .gov is going to try and blame this on a right wing group and then try to associate gun owners with this group. More political gain and campaigning from Obama and his posse, when our actual unemployment is through the roof. Regardless of who it was, domestic or foreign, it was a terrorist attack. The reactions of America and the world following the bombing were out of fear of another attack.

2. Secondly we are a Constitutional Republic for as long as we can keep it. If the attack did come from a foreign threat, their end game is to destroy our country and turn it into something other than a Republic. These people hate the very existence of our Constitution and are hell bent on destroying it.

So in summary, this guy is a moron and a terrible actor.

(Berks County)

Just another product of the entertainment industry who fails to recognize (or refuses to accept) that restrictions on the 2nd Amendment would do absolutely nothing to prevent a bombing.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Ft Hood Shooter: RegÂ*istered Democrat and Muslim.Columbine Shooters: Too young to vote … both families were Registered Democrats and progressive liberals.Giffords Shooter: had planned to work for Giffords, but left because she was 'too conservative' according to Loughner's long-time friend who was there.Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff. Registered Democrat.
    Colorado theater shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, occuÂ*py wall street participant .. progressive liberal.
    Connecticut school shooter: Registered Democrat. Hated Christians.

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Bucks County)

I usually don't waste time with these morons, but does he know that homicides are at their lowest since 1965? Also, does this guy know that knives, fists, drownings,hammers, falling out of beds,falling down stairs, falling stairs and roofs collapsing kills way more people than firearms do.

How about the 850,000 to 2.1 million lives that are saved per year via firearms.

So, what does guns have to do with the "bomb culture"? I guess we'll blame car deaths on the "gun culture" s well, because both are combustibles. What a waste of time...
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Tioga County)

I never heard of the clown. He is just another idiot without a clue.
    MikeP

(Berks County)

And I used to think he was funny.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Bucks County)

Jay Mohr?? Geez...sounded just like David Axelrod or his boss.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    Ft Hood Shooter: RegÂ*istered Democrat and Muslim.Columbine Shooters: Too young to vote … both families were Registered Democrats and progressive liberals.Giffords Shooter: had planned to work for Giffords, but left because she was 'too conservative' according to Loughner's long-time friend who was there.Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff. Registered Democrat.
    Colorado theater shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, occuÂ*py wall street participant .. progressive liberal.
    Connecticut school shooter: Registered Democrat. Hated Christians.

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android

I dont care what political party or religion a murderer is. Its not like I am gonna take the time to ask an attacker what his political views are. Timothy Mcveigh was pro republican, anti government and a Christian. He commited the greatest single act of terrorism on U.S. soil before 9/11. Do you think any of the victims families care about his political views ??? This government sucks sometimes. Both republican and democrat. I am a Republican and I dont trust any of them.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast