Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Anti-gun events at University of Penn planned

Ok guys, here's another set of events..

FROM the Daily Pennsylvanian article -
    This afternoon from 3 to 5 p.m. in Houston Hall’s Bishop White Room, we will be calling congressional offices who have not yet supported comprehensive gun control to demand action. On Tuesday, campus will be covered in green ribbons and important facts about gun violence. On Wednesday, we will have a display on College Green in honor of the victims of gun violence. That evening, all members of the university community are encouraged to join us for a University forum on gun violence featuring Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey and First Assistant District Attorney Ed McCann at 6:30 p.m. in the Hall of Flags. Following the panel, there will be a campus-wide vigil on College Green to honor victims of gun violence. Throughout the week, we will be on Locust Walk urging students to sign a petition demanding action. On Friday, we will deliver thousands of these petitions to the offices of our U.S. representatives and senators as a show of our community’s desire for action on gun control. For more information on any of these events and to find out how you can get involved, please visit www.penndems.org/actnow.
    I'm on a business trip and can't make any of these events, but if their are any Penn students or others who would want to go and correct their Malinformation when presented, that would be great.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Anti-gun events at University of Penn planned

I have recently started a group to do just that, dispell myths and rumors about Gun ownership, control, and violence. I would love to help anyone that is interested in trying to make these events. I am in the city, so this is not a far trip for me...