Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Tried to buy a Mini-14 today in Philly.... not good

so for awhile i have been wanting a ruger Mini-14... so i decided to get one as my tax return check is in so i called Delia's and spoke to Jack ... he has one i was like ok. He then said were gonna wait awhile first and see where this stuff goes with the mayor.. but come on in and well talk about it... but were gonna wait on selling it....... next call was to south philly archey and gun (SPAG)... he has 2 in stock, but wont sell either right now till they better know whats going on with the mayor,,, he told me to call the mayor and ask him lol..... .... next i called Lock's spoke to Dom that works there... yea we have em and come on in and buy it fuck the mayor and this shit........ so guess who's getting my MONEY........ amazing how some bullshit law will scare people even though they know its ILLEGAL
    The 357 magnum, enough said......

(Chester County)

Default Re: Tried to buy a Mini-14 today in Philly.... not good

Wow, that's sad that people have to be afraid to do business because of a dictator like Nutter. He is a true criminal IMHO… I almost have my wife convinced on an AR-15 I will buy it from Lock's if he has one available.

(Allegheny County)

There are websites that won't ship mags to Philly, and now most of the gun shops in Philly are afriad. We all know its bullshit, a lot of us have written letters. What can we do to get more immediate action? These flames need to be put out before they reach Harrisburg.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by WHEELGUN357 View Post
    so for awhile i have been wanting a ruger Mini-14... so i decided to get one as my tax return check is in so i called Delia's and spoke to Jack ... he has one i was like ok. He then said were gonna wait awhile first and see where this stuff goes with the mayor.. but come on in and well talk about it... but were gonna wait on selling it....... next call was to south philly archey and gun (SPAG)... he has 2 in stock, but wont sell either right now till they better know whats going on with the mayor,,, he told me to call the mayor and ask him lol..... .... next i called Lock's spoke to Dom that works there... yea we have em and come on in and buy it fuck the mayor and this shit........ so guess who's getting my MONEY........ amazing how some bullshit law will scare people even though they know its ILLEGAL
    That is disgusting, Delia's is by far my favorite neighborhood shop, better prices and friendlier people. Lock's over charges by an average $20 more than Delia's. But business is business, if they're not afraid of Adolf Nutter then my business will go there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveXD View Post
    Wow, that's sad that people have to be afraid to do business because of a dictator like Nutter. He is a true criminal IMHO… I almost have my wife convinced on an AR-15 I will buy it from Lock's if he has one available.
    Last week when I was in Lock's they had a few AR-15's in stock.

Poultney, VT(school) Norristown, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)

I'm so out of the loop living in vermont whats going on with Nutter? a link to a thread would be suffecent.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I'm so out of the loop living in vermont whats going on with Nutter? a link to a thread would be suffecent.
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/news-123/...trol-laws.html

Just look around the forum. There are several threads discussing it.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by WHEELGUN357 View Post
    Interesting, because I called Delia's last week and they told me that the laws were illegal and that they were going to continue with business as usual.

The man I spoke with over the phone was confident and vigilant, and now what you are telling me sounds like they went out with a whimper.

This is completely outrageous.

And yes, Lock's does way overcharge. They also want $50 for a transfer fee! But, so does every other gun shop in the city.

looks like some phonecalls are in order

(Beaver County)

I think you should back charge the city for the difference in cost, as a result of their mayor and recently passed laws. I'd do it just to make a point.

(Lackawanna County)

So, not only is he getting his own citizens killed, he's driving business out of Philly. Nice job Nuttsack.
    "Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast