Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Exclamation URGENT! DELCO-Lower Chi Twp-Gun Ordinance

Hello,

First. I have attached 3 files about the ordinance for you to download and read...

I brought this ordinance to the forefront. I regularly (I'm weird), check the public notices in the classifieds (I'm into real estate and try to get info for burdensome RE related ordinances). Anyway, I called the local newspaper, and while I disagree with the columnists choice of adjectives, referring to people that support a Constitutional Right and State Law, as "zealots"; I am glad the story was front page news in Delaware County. I called the columnist and told him that he could have used something like "supporters of Section 21 of the PA Constitution, State Law and Statute, and a valid cause".

I called my local NRA authority, he in turn contacted the State contact, and also the executive director of the PA Federation of Sportsman's Clubs. I believe the PA Rifle and Pistol Association, may give some direction on how to take action as well. I want to thank each one of them for responding. If anyone knows anyone that lives in Lower Chichester and is against this ridiculous ordinance, the meeting is Monday April 21st, 2008 at 7:00 PM, 1410Market Street, Linwood, PA 19061.

YOU need support your own rights and come out to the meeting in Lower Chichester Township on Monday April 21, 2008 at 7:00 P.M at the municipal building at 1410 Market Street, Linwood, PA 19061; to oppose this unconstitutional ordinance under the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and United States of America. Basically the State and Federal laws do not allow registration of firearms in any capacity. This is clearly gun registration, plain and simple.

Delaware County Times Article:
    http://www.delcotimes.com/WebApp/app...b_News_1886833

Thank You
    David Larkins
    Attached Files Attached Files