Hey All,

I ordered one of those Linberta Semi-auto (Gen2) shotguns from Bud's (seen here). I just wanted to give my initial impressions, before and after a range trip. This is nothing scientific or professional. I just wanted to add to the limited reviews out on this firearm. I ordered the Tactical Semi-Auto with a 20" barrel, ghost sights, and rail. It has 5+1 capacity.

Initial Impressions

Much lighter than I was expecting. The furniture on the shotgun seems pretty tight with zero to minimal movement. I especially like the pistol grip which is rubber and gives a good grip on the gun. However, I'm not a fan of the stock. I can't get a great sight picture unless I really dig my cheek into the stock.

Range Trip

Since I read that Semis usually have some trouble with bird shot and I have a limited supply of slugs, I mainly shot bird shot today. I brought three different varieties of cheap low-brass 2.75" bird shot (Walmart Federal 7.5, Remington Game Loads 8, and Estate Target 7.5) and one box of Brenneke slug. In total I shot about 125 shells (50 Federal, 50 Remington, 25 Estate, plus extras).

The Linberta placed and shot well. I was really impressed with the recoil, or lack thereof. I only started to get a sore shoulder around round #75. My one gripe was the loading. I had a tough time getting the 5th round in the magazine, most often with the Remington. It started to smooth out a bit, maybe I just have to work the spring.

Overall, I was impressed with the performance. For the most part, everything shot well with few hiccups. The Federal Estate were flawless and cycled every time. The Remington Game Loads caused the most hiccups. They failed to cycle 3-4 times. No failure to ejects or failure to fires.

I'm going to be bringing this out a few times over the next few weeks so I'll try to provide some updates.