Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default THREE IDIOTS THANKS

Three idiots tied bottles to trees for target practice, no back stop and a stray bullet hits school window. If you are members of this forum I would just like to say THANKS YOU 3 IDIOTS.

Default Re: THREE IDIOTS THANKS

Do you have link for this story? is law enforcement involved? when and where did this happen?

(Allegheny County)

Near Pittsburgh a few days ago we heard a call on the scanner about "shots fired" and an "active shooter" with multiple departments responding.

A search was on and when the suspects (2 young guys) were captured, it turns out they were in a wooded park shooting at a tree. They were charged with several things - something about an "unlicensed gun", or something was the only one I can remember.

Dumb asses are everywhere.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Monroe County)

I thought you might have been talking about the 3 dick wads that hit a window of the Resica Falls Elementary school this week. Talk about super brains ....
    “When a man cannot chose, he ceases to be a man.”

(Delaware County)

I have always been of the opinion, there are people with guns that shouldn't. People do stupid things, plain and simple.
    I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning.[

R.I.P......Murphy.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrdy View Post
    I thought you might have been talking about the 3 dick wads that hit a window of the Resica Falls Elementary school this week. Talk about super brains ....
    Not the same? So we are facing three idiots and three dick wads?

(Monroe County)

Yea, each end of the state. That puts us right in the middle.
    “When a man cannot chose, he ceases to be a man.”

Quote Originally Posted by SauerGrapes View Post
    I have always been of the opinion, there are people with guns that shouldn't. People do stupid things, plain and simple.
    I think if people with guns that can think rationally would just stop doing stupid shit, it would help our cause, more...not just in PA., but across the US. Look how many news articles there are/have been about people having gun related accidents that could have been avoided if the person would have taken their head out of their ass before messing with their gun.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by vinman View Post
    Do you have link for this story? is law enforcement involved? when and where did this happen?
    Yes, damm skippy they were, East Stroudsburg

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbc...NEWS/304130335

Some parents demanded answers on school safety policy, while others took a moment to commend Resica Elementary's response after a stray bullet caused a panic on Thursday afternoon.

School district officials invited parents and faculty to the school's gym to discuss the incident on Friday.

"These are fragile times," said Sharon Laverdure, superintendent of East Stroudsburg Area School District.

Parents at the meeting were eager to hear about what laws would prevent discharging weapons near school buildings. Many were shocked by the answer they received.

"They could be 50 yards from the school, and it's not illegal," said Cpl. Norman Cramer of the state police at Swiftwater. And for those who didn't like that answer, school officials and Cramer urged parents to advocate for stronger laws on the township and state level.

Under investigation

Nearly 80 adults gathered to talk about the school's response a day after the stray bullet struck the outer pane of a second grade classroom window. The bullet didn't penetrate the inner pane of the double-paned window, and no one was hurt, although one 7-year-old is said to have complained of a scratch, according to a parent and school officials.

Police Thursday questioned four men between the ages of 18 and 21 who were target shooting about a three-tenths of a mile away. The incident is still under investigation, and the Monroe County District Attorney's office has yet to settle on what charges are appropriate.

Eric D. Forsyth, the director of administrative services for the school district, said faculty and staff at the school were careful to follow procedures set forth by the school crisis committee.

"In the classroom, the students were placed on the floor, and the classroom lights were turned off," he said describing the teacher's response after the shot. "The school was placed on a Level 2 lockdown," he said. Only a portion of the school was affected, while the unaffected part went about its business as usual, with those children unaware of the stray bullet, according to Laverdure.

'Bad choices'

Cramer, whose wife is a teacher at Resica, said the alleged shooters "made a bad choice about where they were shooting," but he stopped short of laying any blame, saying authorities needed future proof.

Police said the four men weren't intoxicated or doing anything illegal. Police are still awaiting ballistics results on the slug to determine if it came from that group. The bullet was fired from a pistol.

"This is just negligence," said Alan Dailey, a Resica parent who was at the school discussion. Dailey's 7-year-old daughter is a student in the classroom across from the one hit. He said he allowed her to miss school today because she wasn't comfortable returning.

"She knows about what happened at Newtown," said Dailey, who also brought along his 15-year-old daughter, Tyler. He wanted his children at the event so they would be more informed about the school's response and safety measures. "I wanted them to hear, so they would understand what happened."

"It's like getting struck by lightning," he said of the bullet breaking the classroom's glass. At first, he said, he didn't believe what he was hearing, but once it sunk in, that a bullet struck his daughter's school, he said the feeling was overwhelming.

He rushed to Resica, along with over 100 other people in the moments after Principal Gail Kulick started making phone calls to parents.

Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; April 13th, 2013 at 03:26 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbc...NEWS/304130335

"They could be 50 yards from the school, and it's not illegal," said Cpl. Norman Cramer of the state police at Swiftwater. And for those who didn't like that answer, school officials and Cramer urged parents to advocate for stronger laws on the township and state level.
    Safety Rule #4.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast