Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Six degrees of Pat Toomey

We have people here from diverse backgrounds and locales throughout Pennsylvania. Does anyone actually know Pat Toomey on a personal level, or know someone who knows someone who knows Toomey?

We obviously can't get straight answers as to his motivations from phone calls answered by flunkies, canned email responses and website propaganda. Surely, someone here is connected to Toomey within a few degrees and can get the inside scoop.

Follow the money to be sure, and in this case, the political calculus. But still, I'm curious as to what would possess a back-bencher like Toomey to suddenly step out of the shadows and take the lead on this hot-button issue? Surely, he understands he's risking the alienation of the conservative, pro-2A base that got him elected in this increasingly blue state in the first place?

I guess I'm politically naive and cling to the illusion that there is any modern politician capable of maintaining honor, integrity, core principles and fidelity to The People once he gets a taste for the good life of the ruling elite inside the beltway.

Anyway, if you work with his brother-in-law's neighbor's son's roommate from college, see what you can find out.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Six degrees of Pat Toomey

I don't know him or anyone that does. But I'm betting Kevin Bacon will show up on the list.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Six degrees of Pat Toomey

He just wants to be a first string PLAYA. Toomey the go to guy. The look at me guy. I need the Philly vote guy. I can cross the isle guy. It can stick to the people of Pennslyvania guy. I know whats best for you Fuds guy. Toomey will turn on us in a second, typical two faced political GUY.