Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Another Courier-Times Hit Piece...

The propaganda roll just doesn't stop with these guys...

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loca...bc1936468.html

Default Re: Another Courier-Times Hit Piece...

Well lets shut them down once agan with facts and truth in the comments section.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Bucks County)

Email the them & have your letter put in the paper so the sheeple that read it know the truth at letters@phillyBurbs.com or for 25 words or less
    Vent@phillyburbs.com
    This same writer Gary Weckselblatt misled the readers with hi coverage of the Doylestown rally, he is obviously anti-gun & writes his own views instead of the facts in order to sway public opinion, don't let him/them get away with it, show people the truth
    Jesus is Lord !

(Bucks County)

Santarsiero has also said any new law “needs to stipulate it is unlawful to either purchase or possess” assault weapons. “If that means buying back these weapons, so be it.”
    In addition, he supports a ban on “ammunition that makes this kind of firepower so lethal.”
    WOW. this is downright scary.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    WOW. this is downright scary.
    ...yeah, he's gonna ban .223 Remington(5.56) used in the AR-15. So what's he gonna do with .30/06, which has 3 times the energy? Tough luck for all you deer hunters out there...

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

What is equally troubling is that Rep Clymer, considered to be one of our own is listed as a co-sponsor of PA House Bill 1010. Here is an email I just sent him. Please follow up with your own Reps.

Regards, Jim

Rep Clymer,

I was very surprised to read that you are a co-sponsor of this bill. If my information is incorrect, please accept my apologies. However if you are in favor of this bill, please be aware that I most strongly oppose it. This type of bill is nothing more than a gateway to gun registration, followed by confiscation. PA already requires any handgun transfer to go through an FFL with all the checks. Long guns and shotgun transfers between law abiding PA residents are exempt and should continue to be. I would be most happy to discuss this in any degree of detail with you.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Email the them & have your letter put in the paper so the sheeple that read it know the truth at letters@phillyBurbs.com or for 25 words or less
    Vent@phillyburbs.com
    This same writer Gary Weckselblatt misled the readers with hi coverage of the Doylestown rally, he is obviously anti-gun & writes his own views instead of the facts in order to sway public opinion, don't let him/them get away with it, show people the truth
    I doubt if he is swaying public opinion. He along with his paper has been and will continue to be a fountain of bad information. If gary wants to swap lies with his agreeable responders, so be it. Fact is, the air heads that are agreeable to the gary type distortions are not going to recognize nor accept any facts offered in rebuttal.

I have been round and round enough on newspaper comments sections to have any expectations of stated facts with reference and source to change the mindset of the gun haters.

The real war is won or lost at the ballot box. If gun owners were one issue voters relative to their concern for the second amendment, there is no way that our large numbers would lose.
    Last edited by c45man; April 5th, 2013 at 12:44 PM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,

What is equally troubling is that Rep Clymer, considered to be one of our own is listed as a co-sponsor of PA House Bill 1010. Here is an email I just sent him. Please follow up with your own Reps.

Regards, Jim

Rep Clymer,

I was very surprised to read that you are a co-sponsor of this bill. If my information is incorrect, please accept my apologies. However if you are in favor of this bill, please be aware that I most strongly oppose it. This type of bill is nothing more than a gateway to gun registration, followed by confiscation. PA already requires any handgun transfer to go through an FFL with all the checks. Long guns and shotgun transfers between law abiding PA residents are exempt and should continue to be. I would be most happy to discuss this in any degree of detail with you.
    I do not know clymer jim, but if he is on the same list of co- sponsers as greg vitali, a delaware county political hack that has never seen an anti gun ownership bill he didn't like, I would not trust Mr. Clymer, despite his words.

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    I do not know clymer jim, but if he is on the same list of co- sponsers as greg vitali, a delaware county political hack that has never seen an anti gun ownership bill he didn't like, I would not trust Mr. Clymer, despite his words.
    Clymer came down and spoke to us at the second CGOBC meeting. From what I could gather he was very much pro-gun.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

It all sounds fine and dandy on the surface to have records of those invouluntarily commited to be in a national databse. As far as I know, none of these recent mass shooters had been invouluntarily commited, so what is the point of this nonsense again?
    Last edited by Keith A; April 5th, 2013 at 07:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast