Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Morrisville PA ANTI GUN RALLY MAY 11

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    If you wish to be polite to those fucktards, so be it. Not me. Let them walk over. I'll be in their face, screaming at them to get the fuck out. I have every right to. I think it's called freedom of speech.
    If you do that you will go to jail for assault. That type of behavior will be seen as threatening by them, especially if you are carrying a gun, and the cops will take their side. We will then be VILLIFIED by the media as crazed gun owners. You do NOT have a right to verbally threaten, nor intimidate people.

They need to stay out of PA.
    I wish they would stay out of PA too, and read the U.S. Constitution, and the PA Constitution. However, they have every right to be in PA as you do.
    Last edited by Pilot321; April 1st, 2013 at 10:32 AM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Careful guys. You can not use firearms to intimidate, and there are no laws against people from NJ or other states travelling to PA.

I'd hate to see them be able to copy these posts from this site and use them against us in the media. We need to be polite, civil, law abiding, but firm.
    Just like the New Black Panthers didn't intimidate during the election? This " mother may I approach doesn't work I'm Not suggesting intimidation but the lets play nice doesn't work . We're up against MAIG Bloomberg and the Obama Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    If you do that you will go to jail for assault. That type of behavior will be seen as threatening by them, especially if you are carrying a gun, and the cops will take their side. We will then be VILLIFIED by the media as crazed gun owners. You do NOT have a right to verbally threaten, nor intimidate people.

I wish they would stay out of PA too, and read the U.S. Constitution, and the PA Constitution. However, they have every right to be in PA as you do.
    If I were to end up in jail, so be it. It will be a false arrest because I will be within the law. If one of those jerkoffs feels threatened by my loud but lawful speech, that is not my problem.

Oh, you're worried about being vilified? You already vilified! If you wish to remain polite and civil, that is your right. I would never tell you that you must do it differently. But please don't tell me that I must behave as you have chosen to, simply because I would otherwise make the gun owner community look bad. You may be concerned about how we look. I want to defeat these freaks to protect this great country.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Chester County)

You have a right to act any way you want within the law, and if you are willing to take the consequences of it crossing the line, so be it. We'll just have to agree to disagree and move on.

Here is all the info we need to defeat them. Simply be well versed in why their proposed solutions will do nothing, and hammer them about why they are not looking at the root causes.

http://www.nraila.org/media/10883516...olicy-memo.pdf

Here is the "Rev" who claims to not have knowledge of how Nazi Germany disarmed the Jews. He is ok with the police showing up 5 minutes late to protect you with a firearm, but not yourself. http://youtu.be/mglZ65KAj8Q

(Bucks County)

Count me in !
    Jesus is Lord !

(York County)

It was one thing when we had our own gun bias rally, but showing up a major anti-gun rally in its face of arrogance, and irrationality is more than we could ask for. Plus it's a hilarious idea.

We will be the polite, armed, and professionally responsible citizens.

They will be the unarmed cowardly traitors, and subjects (of Californication).

(Bucks County)

ok as long as we follow the laws we are fine there is nothing morrisville police will do to us whether we open conceal or long rifle on shoulders

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by freesoul View Post
    Here is all the info we need to defeat them. Simply be well versed in why their proposed solutions will do nothing, and hammer them about why they are not looking at the root causes.

http://www.nraila.org/media/10883516...olicy-memo.pdf

Here is the "Rev" who claims to not have knowledge of how Nazi Germany disarmed the Jews. He is ok with the police showing up 5 minutes late to protect you with a firearm, but not yourself. http://youtu.be/mglZ65KAj8Q

anyone know were we can get this printed in like 3' x 5' ?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by HUHwhat View Post
    It was one thing when we had our own gun bias rally, but showing up a major anti-gun rally in its face of arrogance, and irrationality is more than we could ask for. Plus it's a hilarious idea.

We will be the polite, armed, and professionally responsible citizens.

They will be the unarmed cowardly traitors, and subjects (of Californication).
    exactly how it was on saturdays rally in doylestown

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast