Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Guns Inc Trappe, PA

Store has apparently been open since about Sep 2012. I don't get up that way much but I found it a couple weeks ago. I've been in twice now only buying little pieces but they were very nice, friendly, & fun. It's a small store but with a very nice selection. Some bolt actions, some shotguns, good selection of black guns. Not alot in the way of hunting arms. Nice selection of handguns, from pocket, to revolver, to semi auto. Decent prices especially for the current atmosphere. They even have a decent selection of ammo, had some pmc 223 $10 for 20rds. Like most places they are doing ammo limits, I think it's two boxes, still alot better than the one box limit at some stores. Wish I could have afforded the reddot scope I wanted but just can't swing it now. Of course at the price they've got it at I know it will be gone in a couple weeks.

They're in the Trappe Center on Main St right near the edge of Collegeville and Trappe

130 West Main Street
    Trappe, PA 610-454-7375

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Guns Inc Trappe, PA

Just an update. Store will be moving to a larger location in the same location.
    Was able to pick up the Lucid reddot for just under $200. Was surprised they still had it. They have independance 5.56 for $9.95 per box and pmc 223 for the same price. Limit is five boxes of ammo. Someone else had just bought some of the pmc then realized the 5.56 I just bought was the same price. They went ahead and exchanged it for him with no fuss at all. Nice people Nice little shop.

I live near French Creek, had no idea Guns Inc were so close. Nice website, and everything that the site showed as in stock was right in the case when I stopped by. The girl behind the counter was friendly and their prices are better than everyone else. The other guy there was talking optics with another customer but took the time to answer questions about what they could get from their distributor. I like that the website is well maintained, most other shops in the area seem to be lacking in that department.

(Chester County)

I've visited this shop more than few times now ( last night the most recent), and I must say it is a good place to shop, everyone is friendly and always willing to help. Everything they stock is reasonably priced. Stop in and give them a try for yourself and see.
    I'm happy I did that's for sure...
    G

(Montgomery County)

My vote is 2 thumbs up for Guns Inc. Sam is very knowledgeable and does a good job. I’ve dealt with them on numerous occasions and bought an AR back during the panic buying. They did not gouge their gun or ammo prices. I respect them for that and they earned my business by it. They have a good selection of ammo and its always priced fair. I told friends about them and they wound up buying 2 guns and had the same great experience as I did. They treated me well and I’ll be a regular customer until I’m treated otherwise.

(Chester County)

Jimmy cracked corn and HE didn't care! Why should I?