Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs down AL Dem email: 'Slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, snaggle-toothed kin

State Rep. Joe Mitchell, D-Mobile, had an outlandish exchange via email with a Jefferson County man who asked him and other lawmakers not to pass any laws that would restrict gun ownership.

Eddie Maxwell sent a mass email to state legislators late on Jan. 27, warning them that even attempting to introduce a gun control bill was, in his opinion, a violation of state law.

Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account an hour later, telling Maxwell: "Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

"That’s not the type of reply I expect to receive from a state legislator," Maxwell replied on Feb. 11. "I’m not a racist and I find your reply to be especially offensive considering the position you hold."

Copies of the email exchange were provided to AL.com by state lawmakers who were included in the correspondence. The emails are printed below, edited only to remove the specific addresses.

Mitchell, who is black, did not respond to email and telephone messages from AL.com seeking comment this week. He told the Associated Press today that he was explaining that citizens who descended from slaves and were disenfranchised by the state constitution have a different view of history and the constitution than white citizens.

Maxwell, who is white, verified that he wrote the messages sent from his email address and said he was "surprised at the racial tones" in Mitchell's responses.........

http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/03/post_44.html

More thoughts from the "tolerant" left.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Default Re: AL Dem email: 'Slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, snaggle-toothed

If that idiot would read the history of "Jim Crow" laws he would see that prohibiting black people from gun ownership was a huge part of the reason the Democratic party put these laws on the books in many southern states to begin with.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Chester County)

Default Re: AL Dem email: 'Slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, snaggle-toothed

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account an hour later, telling Maxwell: "Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk."

So is he trying to say is that since the Constitution did not work for black people back then, that it should not work for white people now???

Politicians have become nothing but a four letter word. We really need to find the reset button because I honestly have zero hope for the ones we have now.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

(Northampton County)

He should send a copy of that to every media entity out there. From O'Reilly to CNN. Just to see if it sticks anywhere.
    The question is, will you be on your feet or your knees?

(Westmoreland County)

Reverse Racism - wonder if Mitchell will get spanked for violating Obama's "vision of a post racial America"?

I won't hold my breath waiting.

(Berks County)

He should (be made to) resign....today.
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

(Philadelphia County)

This knucklehead must realize that most white people in the South didn't own slaves. In fact, poor whites were treated worse than slaves. Southern society at the time would look like a reverse Oreo cookie: poor whites on the bottom, blacks in the middle, and wealthy whites on top. It make still be like this. Poor whites were often assigned dangerous jobs by slave owners. The slave owners didn't want to endanger their property, but there was an abundance of poor whites, especially after the Irish started coming to America following the Potato Famine. Their attitude was like "I'm not putting my boys in peril! Let them Paddies do it 'cause there's more where they came from!"

The term "peckerhead" is a racist slur used against the Irish as a lot had red hair. Blacks used this slur in reference to the head of a woodpecker.

Funny how terms like "redneck, cracker, trailer trash, etc." are still socially acceptable to call poor and working class whites, but one dare not use any of the terms to describe certain minorities, even if those minorities use those terms themselves to describe each other!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by lemko View Post
    This knucklehead must realize that most white people in the South didn't own slaves. In fact, poor whites were treated worse than slaves. Southern society at the time would look like a reverse Oreo cookie: poor whites on the bottom, blacks in the middle, and wealthy whites on top. It make still be like this. Poor whites were often assigned dangerous jobs by slave owners. The slave owners didn't want to endanger their property, but there was an abundance of poor whites, especially after the Irish started coming to America following the Potato Famine. Their attitude was like "I'm not putting my boys in peril! Let them Paddies do it 'cause there's more where they came from!"

The term "peckerhead" is a racist slur used against the Irish as a lot had red hair. Blacks used this slur in reference to the head of a woodpecker.

Funny how terms like "redneck, cracker, trailer trash, etc." are still socially acceptable to call poor and working class whites, but one dare not use any of the terms to describe certain minorities, even if those minorities use those terms themselves to describe each other!
    WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????? What history books have you been reading? Find a dictionary and look up the word slave! Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by glock4life View Post
    WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????? What history books have you been reading? Find a dictionary and look up the word slave! Amazing! Absolutely amazing!
    I'm not saying the slaves didn't have a truly wretched existance. I have read Frederick Douglas' "Narrative of an American Slave." Mitchell is attacking the wrong people when he accuses poor and working class whites, such as Maxwell, when he brings up the horrors of slavery. None of these folks owned slaves. Heck, some of Maxwell's ancestors may indeed have been indentured servants themselves! The South's elite whites were responsible for the injustices that happened under the institution of slavery.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by lemko View Post
    I'm not saying the slaves didn't have a truly wretched existance. I have read Frederick Douglas' "Narrative of an American Slave." Mitchell is attacking the wrong people when he accuses poor and working class whites, such as Maxwell, when he brings up the horrors of slavery. None of these folks owned slaves. Heck, some of Maxwell's ancestors may indeed have been indentured servants themselves! The South's elite whites were responsible for the injustices that happened under the institution of slavery.
    Agreed. Poor whites were duped to some degree into thinking that the planter class were their equals with regard to slavery. The reality is that they were considered well beneath them. The derogatory terms associated with poor whites of the time were developed by the planters and their ilk. It was typical to pit poor whites against the slaves by making them think that they had a high regard for them. Most of the poor whites didn't own their land. They were share croppers and "dirt poor". But as is often the case, getting someone to do your bidding is easier if you can convince one group that they are somehow "better" than the people you want to enslave.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast