Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Stand Your Ground example: Man pulls gun in road rage fight, caught on tape

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    and while they fight like a couple of Manhattan prostitutes,
    You owe me a new keyboard.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

(Chester County)

Default Re: Stand Your Ground example: Man pulls gun in road rage fight, caught on tape

As far as the video goes, not much more can be said. Obviously he was the aggressor and did not like the outcome. Definitely not grounds for lethal defense.

Bottom line is some people just don't get it.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

(Delaware County)

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    All i saw was two skinny dudes beating a guy up and the guy pulling a gun on them. Is part of the video missing?
    Really? You didn't see the guy threw the first punch? Unless there guy has another video showing that he got attacked first...

Assuming the story is correct, they're on the property of one of the kids. Let's see, he trespassed, he instigated the confrontation, he threw the first punch, Wife has a gun-gives to him, actually pulled the trigger when the kids stopped/backed-off already.... Yeah, Both the guy and his wife will go to jail.

Like I said, unless he has another video that proves otherwise.
    Last edited by filgun11; March 27th, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

(York County)

Fox news just covered this story on Kelly's Court. The man and his wife
    were charged with several crimes. Remember he followed the kids to their
    home, that took forty minutes. He then came back and shot the kids truck
    after he got his ass kicked. Remember he discharged the pistol after his wife
    handed him the pistol in the first altercation. They both are toast. Nice mug
    shots were shown of the couple.
    FUNDAMENTALS

"All that is needed for Evil to Prevail is for Good Men to
    do Nothing"

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by FUNDAMENTALS View Post
    Remember he followed the kids to their
    home, that took forty minutes.
    He held that grudge a little to long, I'm thinking.
    Brian - US Navy Retired - If you aren't having fun doing it, find something else to do.

I suspect their children will get better parenting with that pair behind bars. What a pair of losers.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by brianinpa View Post
    He held that grudge a little to long, I'm thinking.
    I agree with my Navy comrade. He should have just stayed on the ground after having his butt kicked and called it a day.

(Berks County)

Interesting update to the story. The couple appeared in court a couple days ago. The funny thing is that when you see Turner on the video taking the gun from his wife and then pointing it at the occupants of the truck it was apparently empty. The shooting at the truck happened afterward he went back and found a filled magazine for his pistol. I guess it's probably good that the events happened this way as there may have been one or more injured or even dead kids at this stage.

http://www.wfla.com/story/21817118/c...shooting-in-nc

"Deputies say 40-year-old Turner followed Berry and a friend home Sunday to get even with them for cutting him off in traffic.

After a fight that Turner appeared to lose, the suspect's wife, 30-year-old Christy Turner, appeared on the video to give her husband a gun.

In the call, Berry says Turner pointed the gun at him and tried to fire, but there was no clip.

That's when they ran inside.

Deputies say Turner then loaded the gun and fired the shots."

(Delaware County)

The gun owner is way in the wrong, but seriously, he couldn't handle those two string beans?! He should not only have his guns taken away, but his Man credentials, too!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast