Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Bruno Shooters Supply - AVOID

"Ordered" 5k primers from them in early February as at the time was the only place that had them in stock. Price wasn't good at all, but I figured hey they have them ($55 at the time per thousand, now they are $60 per thousand) and I still had to pay the HAZMAT fee. They are definitely taking advantage of the current situation.

Haven't heard anything since, I have tried calling but the phone is off the hook according to their facebook page. Emailing also got zero results. Hopefully they see my "cancel my order" notes in email and facebook. If they charge my card I will be disputing it and I will not accept the shipment.

Just my $.02; if you had a good experience with them thats great. There are many comments like mine floating around. I will never order from them again.
    Stay armed my friends.

Default Re: Bruno Shooters Supply - AVOID

I have mixed emotions about Bruno's.

I bought a load of stuff a while back from them for the .338 Lapua. I bought 100 pieces of Lapua headstamp brass and 500 count of 300gr Lapua Scenars. I originally order 500 count of the Berger 300gr VLD, but received a call saying they did not have the quantity to fill my order. The gentleman was a pleasure to deal with on the phone and openly discussed a few options. I sucked it up and spent the extra money on the Lapua Scenars.

The thing that turned me from a happy customer to a not so happy customer was my credit card statement. I was told the items would be shipped "in the cheapest way possible" but this was certainly not the case. They don't tell you what shipping will cost and only tack it on to your final total that they charge your card. The shipping was over $45. This made no sense to me as the items showed up in a box that was smaller than a Large USPS Flat Rate Box, but yet cost 3x the amount.

I would probably order from them again, once the panic ends and the prices get back in check, but a word to all those who may be on the line about ordering... The don't tell you about the shipping and it is often a surprise to the amount that they charge. I was appalled at the almost $50 in shipping. Otherwise, they were a great company to deal with before the panic happened!

(Elk County)

Default Re: Bruno Shooters Supply - AVOID

I can't bring myself to buy stuff from Bruno Shooters Supply because of this:

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.